Chapter 9: Part 2

6 hours pass and Mizuna ended up falling asleep on her air mattress her guards had set up for her. She's still asleep.

Bardock and Raditz both wake up, looking around while in their healing chambers. They then get out of the healing chambers, just to see Mizuna asleep. Both of them get a warm smile on their faces and get their armor back on.

Bardock goes to her and notices her with tears. He then gets a concerned look on her face. Raditz has one too and they both look at her.

"Bardock... Raditz... don't die on me. Please." She says quietly in her sleep with tears.

Bardock goes to her and lays down with her on the air mattress, cuddling with her. He then wipes her tears.

Mizuna stopped crying and then smiles while sleeping still.

Raditz watches with a jealous expression.

Bardock kisses her softly on her lips. He then notices Raditz with the jealous expression on his face and he smirks, giving him the middle finger.

Raditz growls and goes out of the castle.

Bardock continues cuddling with Mizuna.

A hour later, she wakes up. Bardock is still cuddling with her. Mizuna notices and smiles. "I'm so glad you're ok babe."

Bardock looks at her and smiles. "I'm sorry for worrying you like that."

Mizuna winces in pain a bit. "It's fine."

"Did something happen to you while I was gone?" He said, a little concerned.

She smiles again and looks at him. "Actually yeah. I ended up giving birth while you and Raditz were gone."

Bardock looks shocked.

Mizuna still smiles. "Would you like to see him?"

Bardock smiles happily and nods.

Mizuna still sits there. "The doctor told me to take it easy and I've already walked enough. Can you carry me?"

Bardock nods and picks her bridal style, smiling and he walks to the baby pods with her in his arms.

Mizuna points out Bardon.

Bardock goes to Bardon's pod and looks at him, smiling. "What's did you name him?"

Mizuna smiles. "I named him Bardon. You like that name?"

Bardock smiles and nods. He then looks at his power level on the display and it says 48,000. "Power level 48,000 huh? Not bad kid." He says looking back up at Bardon.

Bardon starts crying, seeing Bardock.

Mizuna put her hand on the window. "Son, calm down. This is your father. His name is Bardock."

Bardon stopped crying, seeing and hearing what his mother said. He then puts his hand on the window too.

Bardock puts his hand on the window too, smiling a bit.

Bardon smiles, looking at his parents.

Mizuna soon takes her hand off of his pod. "He's sleepy. Let's go."

Bardock nods while still having Mizuna in his arms. "Do you want me to take you on a stroll through the kingdom?" He asked, smiling.

"So like a mini date?" She asked with a bit of a shocked expression on her face.

Bardock nods.

Mizuna smiles happily while looking at him. "Yes, that'll be amazing." She then gets a bit of a serious look on her face. "Then after, I need you to get Raditz here and we need to talk about those arcosians the both of you saw."

Bardock nods.

Mizuna smiles again and wraps her arms around him lovingly and kisses his cheek.

Bardock kisses her cheek back.

"I love you, Bardock. Just know I'm never going to leave your side if I can help it." Mizuna said, smiling.

"I love you too, dear." Bardock said. "And I'm sorry for not staying here to be with you."

Mizuna smiles. "It's ok babe. Let's just enjoy this mini date together, alright."

Bardock was already at the castle doors, with Mizuna still in his arms and he then takes off flying.