Chapter 5: Part 4

Morning comes.

Gine looks at Raditz, concerned. "Bardock and Mizuna aren't back yet. Should we go look for them?"

Raditz wakes up and looks at her, nodding. "I'll be ready soon mother."

Gine nods and goes in the living room to wait on him.

Raditz soon comes out in his armor and both of them leave the house and take off flying.

It takes them a few minutes. "I think I may know where they're at mother." Raditz says.

Gine looks at him and nods.

They both take off flying and they soon land at Mizuna's favorite spot, just to find them both asleep and to find Mizuna in Bardock's arms while he's smiling happily.

Gine looks upset then flies off with tears. "How could he do this to me and with Mizuna of all women?" She thinks to herself.

Raditz softly growls, then takes a picture with his scouter, then he flies off back to Gine. "How the hell could father do this to mother and me too?" He thinks to himself.

They both get back to the house and Gine starts packing her things. Raditz then notices. "Mother, wait."

Gine looks at Raditz. "Why should I wait when my supposed husband is cheating?"

Raditz looks at her. "I took a picture of them 2 with my scouter. Question them when they get back."

Gine nods and sits on the couch and start crying. "I'm useless."

Raditz sits down next to his mother and tries to comfort her.

A couple hours pass

Mizuna wakes up and notices that Bardock is holding her close. "T-this feels so weird..." She thinks to herself.

Bardock soon wakes up, noticing his arms around Mizuna and he takes them off of her, while blushing in embarrassment.

Mizuna gets up. "Don't worry about it, Bardock." She looks at him. "Don't you think we should be getting back? Gine and Raditz may be worried about us."

Bardock nods.

They both get up and fly towards the house and they both get back and walk in the house, to see Gine upset and Raditz standing there, pissed off.

Mizuna looks at both of them. "What's wrong with both of you?"

Raditz growls. "Don't play stupid with me, you betrayer."

Gine looks at Raditz. "It's not Mizuna's fault, Raditz. You saw she didn't have a smile on her face."

Raditz nods. "Sorry Mizuna." He then goes to Bardock. "Care to explain this?" He shows him the picture.

Bardock just folds his arms. "I'm in love with Mizuna. I admit it. I even was dreaming about her. That explains why you saw us like that."

Raditz growls.

Gine then stands up, with tears still in her eyes. "Mizuna is only 16. Why do you have feelings for her?"

Bardock looks at Gine. "I was going to come out with everything in a couple years when she turned 18."

Mizuna was standing there, blushing a bit.
Bardock looks at Mizuna and smiles. "I don't know if you feel the same about me too, but I'll be more then happy to wait for you."

Gine continues to pack her stuff. "I'll be out of your hair Bardock since you truly do love her." 

Mizuna still stands there. "All these years that I've lived here, I've never once felt love for you, Bardock. Check back in a couple years."

Bardock looks at her, smiling and he nods.

Raditz smiles a bit. "Yes! That means I still have a chance with her!" He thinks to himself. He then looks at Gine. "I'll be sure to come visit you mother."

Mizuna looks at Gine. "I'll be sure to visit too."

Bardock waves bye to Gine, then goes and sits in his room.