Chapter 11: Part 2

Both of them go out of their ship and float there and were about to make 2 supernovas, before seeing Bardock and Raditz both looking at them, pissed.

"We won't let you date destroy our entire race just like Frieza tried to!" Raditz said after growling.

They fire the supernovas at Bardock and Raditz.

Bardock and Raditz both scream and start powering up, taking the supernova but completely obliterating the energy balls themselves before they have a chance to hit the planet. Once the dust and everything disappears, both Red Ice and Pink Ice see Bardock and Raditz in Super Saiyan Blue.

Red Ice sighs. "Are you seriously trying to make our jobs harder then it has to be?"

Pink Ice looks at him. "Babe, we could use them for our playthings and see who else we could fight that's actually worthy. We can use the Saiyans to our advantage."

Red Ice evily smiles. "Very well." He then looks at Bardock and Raditz. "Prepare for your death, weaklings. You definitely haven't gotten any stronger from what I feel."

They then begin their fight and a couple hours pass and Bardock and Raditz are badly injured and they continue to fight for the planet. Pink Ice looks at both of them. "Let's kill them, red. They're really not that much of a challenge."

Red Ice just nods and they both go to kill Bardock and Raditz, until both of their blasts get deflected

Bardock and Raditz both look shocked, then Mizuna appears in front of them, pissed with tears. "I'm done watching from the sidelines as both of my lovers get fucking killed!"

Red Ice looks at Mizuna and he just laughs. "What are you going to do about it, you filthy Saiyan monkey? You can't do anything."

Mizuna looks in Red Ice's direction and she soon vanishes and she knees him in the gut, making him spit up. "You wanna say that again, Arcosian?" She says while growling.

Red Ice then looks pissed. "You're dying like your pathetic lovers, Saiyan!" He screams, transforming into his golden form.

Mizuna screams, transforming into Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. "Bring it, bastard!"

Both of them get to their fight and not even a hour later. That's until Pink Ice evily smiles and she vanishes, grabbing Bardock and Raditz and vanishing onto her and her husbands ship while Mizuna and Red Ice are fighting.

While Bardock and Raditz are on their ship, their guards take the 2 Saiyans to a room and the guards start torturing them, with them being powerless.

Outside the ship, Mizuna and Red Ice still continue with their battle. They're both giving each other a run for their money. Red Ice looks at her and wipes blood off of his mouth. "Who ever thought a Saiyan would be the only one to match me in a fight besides my own wife." He growls. "Tch. Unacceptable."

Mizuna smirks. "Don't like that you Arcosians aren't the only others that can be strong huh?" She laughs a little and smirks again. "Come at me if you wish to die." She says, while still in Super Saiyan Blue Evolution.

Red Ice growls and his power explodes. "Fine!" He shoots a finger beam straight through her heart. He then evily smiles and deforms. "Foolish Saiyan." He looks, noticing that she just deforms and starts falling. He laughs again. "1 down, 2 more to go." He starts to go back into his and his wife's ship, then he senses her energy spike up. He immediately looks back. "What?! No! I shot her right her through the heart!"

Mizuna recovers and she screams, powering back up to blue evolution. She vanishes, grabbing Red Ice and pulling him close to her. She brings her face near his ear hole and evily smiles. "You think I was done yet, Red?" She laughs evily. "Or might I say, Dead Ice." She says right into his ear hole with the most menacing tone.

Red Ice felt a shiver go down his spine. "I can't be scared! She's just a damn Saiyan!" He thinks in his head.

Mizuna evily smiles again. "Oh? Is the almighty Red Ice scared of his worst enemies?" She laughs evily.

Red Ice then tried to break free, but he didn't have enough ki to do it.

Mizuna still holds his tail, gripping it and squeezing it harder, making him scream out in pain. She continues to do it, then let's him go.

He immediately goes back. "DAMN YOU MONKEY!" He goes to shoot an emperors death beam at her, but she dodges all of them. She then vanishes in front of him, holding her hand out in the Big Bang Attack hand symbol. "Big Bang Attack Volley!" She screams and 6 of them come out of her hand, killing him.

She evily smiles and then looks back, pissed. She then deforms, noticing Bardock and Raditz, and Pink Ice were gone. She then realizes and then her facial expression turns to pissed again.