Chapter 3: Part 3

Mizuna was out training again as she told Gine. "Forget living the royalty life if my bastard of a father is king. I like this life so much better. I get to see Raditz all the time from now on." She says to herself while training. "I guess maybe it's time to try and master this form." She screams, going super Saiyan. "Mother only told me stories of this transformation, but I never would've thought that I would've been the first one out of all the Saiyans to obtain it." She starts doing her training in super Saiyan.

Raditz was watching her with his power level hidden and was hiding behind a boulder. He activated his scouter to see her power level now and it ended up destroying the scouter. He still watches with a shocked expression on his face, then smiles a bit and crosses his arms. "Our king better be keeping his guard up, otherwise his own daughter will be taking his throne for sure if she keeps this training up." He thinks to himself.

Mizuna still continues with her training, then after a couple hours, she deformed and went to sit again the boulder Raditz was behind.

Raditz got up and walked around to the other side, just to see Mizuna sitting right there.

Mizuna saw him and she puts her hand up, forming a blast.

Raditz gets scared.

The blast goes away and Mizuna smirks a bit, along with crossing her arms and closing her eyes. "I'm not mad at you for watching me, Raditz. I get that you're worried, but I told your mother to tell you to not do that."

Raditz looks at her and he smiles a little. "I'm more or so less surprised at myself. I've never worried or cared about any Saiyan on this planet at all except mother and father. I never would've thought I'd have any friends at all, much less you."

Mizuna opens her eyes with her arms still crossed and she looks at him. "I never cared about any of the other Saiyans except my parents as well. I just wonder what's gotten into father. He was a good hearted man. I never would've thought he'd treat his own blood like this."

Raditz nods.

"Is your father a good man?"

Raditz nods. "He has his moments."

Mizuna smiles a little. "I'm glad you at least have a good father. Hopefully I get to meet him someday."

Raditz nods. "Are you done with your training, Mizuna?"

Mizuna looks at him, curious. "Yeah, I am. Why?"

Raditz looks at her. "I wanted to see if you wanted to go get some ice cream with me."

Mizuna thinks for a minute. "I wouldn't mind that." She gets up. "Let's go now."

Raditz smiles a little and nods.

They fly off together and spend time together, then come back late. Gine was asleep and her and raditz go back to bed and sleep peacefully.