Chapter 3: Part 2

Later on that night, Mizuna woke up, just to find Raditz asleep by her side. She looks at the sleeping Raditz beside her, then gets up, going out of his room. Gine was sitting on the couch and notices Mizuna awake and signals for her to go sit next to her. Mizuna goes and sits next to her. "W-where am I?"

Gine looks at her. "You're in my house and you were in Raditz's room. He brought you here and he was worried about you, though he tried to hide it. You must truly mean something to him if something like that has happened. He probably a crush on you."

Mizuna looks at her, confused. "I'd doubt it, Gine. At least not in that way." Her stomach growls. "When will dinner be ready?"

"Actually, Mizuna. You missed dinner. I do have leftovers for you if you want them."

Mizuna smiles happily and nods. "Yes I do."

Gine goes and makes the leftovers for her and Mizuna has everything eaten within a few minutes. She pats her belly. "That was delicious!"

Gine smiles and looks at her, then gives her a look of sympathy. "You can stay here all you like."

Mizuna looks confused. "How did you find out about my father kicking me out?"

"I saw guards outside my window, but they eventually went away."

Mizuna nods. "I guess I'll take up on your offer. I won't get in the way, will I?"

Gine smiles kindly. "No you won't. Don't worry."

She smiles a bit. "Thank you."

Gine hugs her. "It's no problem, Mizuna."

Mizuna hugs her back. "I'm gonna go training again. Tell Raditz if he wakes up to not worry about me."

Gine nods and Mizuna leaves and goes to her favorite spot.