Chapter 5: Part 2

Another few minutes later, they land at the battle sight. Both Mizuna and Bardock get out of her pod and immediately go after the enemies, with both of them in super Saiyan. Mizuna gets done with her half of the enemies.

The rest of the team were handling their parts of the enemies as well.

Bardock was fighting, then someone from behind him shoots a ki gun, and it goes right through his chest, nearly missing his head and he lays there, knocked out.

Mizuna goes to him. "Bardock!" She picks him up and goes and puts him in her pod, then comes back, looking at the rest of the team. "I'd suggest all of you leave and quick!"

The rest of them leave quickly.

Mizuna glares at all the enemies, pissed. "Dick move. If Bardock dies cause of all of you, you will die!" She screams, making a crater, and the scream goes on for 20 more minutes and she's in super Saiyan 3. She then starts fighting all the enemies that were left and hurries, beating them. She rushes to her pod, getting in and putting the quardnets in back to Planet Vegeta and takes off. "Please be ok, Bardock." She says, with tears.

A few minutes pass and they get back to Planet Vegeta.  Bardock was still alive, but he was hanging on. Mizuna picks up his body and flies off to the medics. She soon gets there. "Put him in a healing chamber and quick!" She says, looking at the medics.

The medics grab Bardock and put him in a healing chamber.

Mizuna sits down in front of the chamber, waiting on Bardock to wake up.