Chapter 7: Part 2

She goes up to them and grabs their hands, holding them. She then walks backward and she sits in her throne.

Raditz looks at her. "Who's going to be the new king?"

Mizuna smiles at them. "Actually that's what I wanted to talk to both of you about. I chose someone."

They both look at her. "Who?" Bardock asked.

Mizuna gets up and goes to Bardock, kissing him deeply. "I chose you, Bardock."

Bardock blushes deeply after the kiss was over and Raditz looks down.

Mizuna goes to Raditz. "Just wait one more year Raditz and you'll be with me too." She whispers in his ear where Bardock can't hear.

Raditz nods.

Bardock goes and sits in the throne next to her with a smirk on his face.  "Damn. I love being king already."

Mizuna laughs a bit and smiles. "And I'm glad I chose you as king, my love."

Bardock blushes again and reaches over, grabbing Mizuna's hand, holding it. "I love you, Mizuna."

Mizuna smiles happily. "I love you too."

Raditz leaves and goes back to the house. "I probably won't come back to the castle until the year is up." He thinks to himself.

Bardock pats his lap. "Come sit on my lap dear."

Mizuna looks at him, confused but she gets up and goes and sits on his lap.

He holds her close while smiling happily and he puts his chin on her shoulder.

Mizuna's heart starts beating and she's blushing. "Why is his embrace so comforting?" She thinks to herself.

Bardock smiles while he has his chin on Mizuna's shoulder. "Her hair is so soft and so is her body for the most part. I love her so much." He thinks to himself.

Mizuna smiles. "I love this babe."

He smiles and kisses her on the cheek.

Mizuna pats his head while smiling. "Should we go ahead and let the kingdom know who the new rulers are?"

Bardock nods and gets up, picking her up bridal style.

Mizuna blushes deeply. "B-Bardock!"

Bardock smiles while looking at her. He then starts walking to the castle doors with her in his arms.

They then get to the doors and Bardock opens them. "People of Planet Vegeta, your new rulers from now on will be Bardock and I!" Mizuna said while still in Bardock's arms.

Everyone cheered.