Chapter 8 (18+ only)

Authors note: This part doesn't have any parts to it either so I hope all of you enjoy! Also little warning, this one is 18+ so just be careful when reading, since this is a whole sex scene.

A half of year passes. It's the night and Bardock and Mizuna were in the castle together, sitting in their thrones. Mizuna then gets up and goes, sitting on Bardock's lap.

Bardock holds her close while smiling happily. "Mizuna"

Mizuna looks at him, smiling. "What Bardock?"

"I-I uh..." He gets a little bit nervous

Mizuna gets a little concerned look on her face. "Is there something wrong babe?"

He then sighs and then looks at her. "I want you, Mizuna."

Mizuna blushes deeply. "Wha-what?"

Bardock then gently grabs her chin, kissing her deeply along with adding tongue. He also wraps his tail around hers in a loving way.  He starts rubbing her pussy too to get her wet. He then gets hard himself.

Mizuna's eyes go wide and she blushes deeply but then they close again as she was loving it. "Mmm." She moans a bit during the kiss. She gets wet fairly quickly. She also feels Bardock's big, hard dick pressing against her ass cheek.

They keep kissing for 10 more minutes along with Bardock rubbing Mizuna's pussy, then Mizuna separates the kiss. "I-I want you so bad, Bardock." Mizuna said as their lips were close enough to where they could feel each other pant a bit due to how intense the kiss was.

Bardock rubs her pussy more to tease her.

Mizuna tries her hardest not to moan. "Y-you tease..." She whines.

Bardock softly smirks, getting harder. "How bad do you want me, beautiful?"

She whines again. "A-a lot."

He then picks her up bridal style and looks her in the eyes, smiling.

Mizuna is blushing deeply still.

Bardock starts kissing her deeply again and keeps kissing while he walks to their bedroom with her in his arms.

They get to the bedroom and he puts her down on the bed and starts taking her armor off of her. He gets done with the top part and moves on to the bottom part of her armor.

She's soon half naked.

Bardock gets naked and his dick is throbbing hard at this point.

Mizuna is still blushing deeply. "Y-you're so big...Hard too..."

Bardock smiles and sits down beside her. He then starts kissing her deeply, lovingly, and passionately and he reaches back and undoes her bra while they're kissing, revealing her big, perky boobs with hard nipples. He continues to kiss her and he feels on her perfect body and takes off her panties. He then stops kissing her and he looks her in the eyes, smiling happily. He puts his hand on her shoulders, gently laying her down. He starts kissing her neck then continues kissing down her body.

She blushes deeply and tries not to moan.

While he's kissing her body, he sticks 2 fingers in her pussy and starts fingering her slowly.

Mizuna starts moaning a bit.

He speeds up and Mizuna's moans get louder.

15 more minutes later. "I'm about to squirt Bardock!" Mizuna says.

Bardock speeds up more and Mizuna ends up squirting a lot.

Bardock smiles and leans down and starts eating her out and cleaning the juices.

Mizuna gets wet again when he does it. She reaches her tail over and starts jerking Bardock off.

He ends up cleaning the juices out of her pussy then her tail unwraps from his dick. He then gets on top of her, smiling. He puts his dick inside of her, breaking her virginity and making her bleed a bit.

She immediately moans due to how wet she is.

Bardock smiles. "Your moans are so sexy, Mizuna." He starts thrusting hard and fast, with his dick going in her womb.

Mizuna starts moaning loud due to how hard and fast he's thrusting. "This feels so amazing!"

Bardock smiles happily while thrusting a hour later, he blushes deeply, getting close."I-I'm gonna cum!"

"I-I'm gonna squirt again too!" Mizuna says.

Bardock cums a lot inside of her.

Mizuna moans loudly, squirting with her juices going all over his dick and the floor.

They both do 1 more round and a couple hours later, they're done having sex. They both lay beside each other, smiling happily.

Mizuna pants and looks at him, smiling. "T-that was fucking amazing babe."

Bardock pants too and looks at her, smiling too. "That was the best sex I've had in years. Thank you."

"Years? When was the last time you had sex?" She asked.

"The last time I had sex with Gine was after I got her pregnant with Raditz." Bardock said.

"What? Why?" Mizuna asked.

"Her pussy just didn't feel right." Bardock said.

Mizuna laughs a little. "Well I'm sorry you were disappointed with her and I'm glad I could definitely satisfy you."

Bardock laughs a little. "How was it for your first time?"

She blushes a bit and looks at him. "Actually, it was amazing. Thank you so much." She kisses him on the lips.

He kisses her back on the lips and brings her close, cuddling with her and he yawns.

She yawns too. "You tired too love?"

He nods and falls asleep with her in his arms.

Mizuna smiles happily and falls asleep.