Chapter 4: Part 3

Mizuna sees the group of 5 and lands, looking at them with her arms crossed. "Are you 5 supposed to be my new team? My father assigned me to a new team full of adults."

Everybody except Bardock looks at her, shocked. "You're our new team member?!" A man with a ponytail asked.

Mizuna looks at him, still with her arms crossed. "Yeah I am. What's it to you?"

A girl with short hair smiles and looks at Mizuna. "I like you already, kid."

Mizuna looks at her. "Thanks."

Shugesh looks at her. "There's no way a kid can be our new team member."

Bardock stands there with his arms crossed and an unamused expression on his face. "Vegeta is out of his damn mind if he thinks we're his kids babysitters." He then looks at her. "Run along, kid."

Mizuna walks up to Bardock, still with her arms crossed. She then unfolds them and gets in a stance. "If you think you're such a tough guy, hit me. I'll show you what I can do."

Fasha looks at Bardock. "Bardock, I don't think that's a good idea."

Borgos looks at Bardock, evily smiling. "Do it. Show this kid we're not to be messed with."

Mizuna smirks while still in her stance. "So you're Bardock? Well let's see what you can do."

Bardock gets in his stance as well. "You're gonna regret challenging me. Come on!"

Mizuna charges at him full speed and punches him. He guards it, but winces in pain. "For a kid, she sure is strong." He thinks to himself while Mizuna is gaining the upper hand.

While they're fighting, Fasha checks her scouter. "She really is the kings daughter. She's impressive." She smiles while watching them fight.

After 20 more minutes, Mizuna kicks Bardock into the ground and walks up to him. "Let's call it a draw for now. We have a mission to do."

Bardock gets up in pain and checks his scouter. "You truly are the kings daughter." He says, looking at her power level

Mizuna softly smiles. "Yeah I am. Nice to finally meet you, Bardock. The name's Mizuna. Some call me Ms. Attitude."

Bardock dusts himself off and looks at her, crossing his arms.

Mizuna looks at him. "Don't look at me like that all cuz you got a draw fighting a kid."

Bardock growls, going back to his team.

Mizuna laughs a bit.

Fasha signals her to go over to her.

Mizuna goes to her. "What?"

Fasha smiles. "Good job, Mizuna. You have more balls then the rest of the men on this team."

Shugesh and Boros look at her. "So you think all cuz you got a draw against Bardock, that means you're hot shit?"

Mizuna smirks while looking at them. "All of you don't even know my secret so I don't think it would be wise for any of you to be saying that."

Shugesh walks up to her, getting in her face. "What's your secret, little girl?"

Mizuna punches him in the gut, knocking him out. "Anyone else?"

Fasha puts her hand out for a high 5 and Mizuna gives her one. Boros looks scared.

Mizuna looks unamused and crosses her arms again. "That's what I thought. I swear, this team has a couple of idiots."

Fasha laughs a bit. "So what's your secret, Mizuna?"

Mizuna looks at Fasha, smirking. "That'll be for another time."

Fasha nods, then King Vegeta comes out.

Bardock and Mizuna look at him, unamused with their arms crossed. "Oh god. It's you." They both say at the same time in the most irritated tone.

King Vegeta growls and tries to blast them both, but Mizuna and Bardock both deflect them. "What's our damn mission, so we can go?" Mizuna asks, impatiently.

He growls again and then tells them their mission.

Mizuna and Bardock both nod. Mizuna smirks. "Oh and father, I have something to tell you."

King Vegeta looks at her. "What?"

Mizuna makes the Big Bang attack hand symbol. "Big Bang attack volley!" She sends 4 Big Bang attacks at King Vegeta, all hitting him and sending him right through the castle doors and they all hear a huge explosion.

They all look at her shocked. "Ok, now I like her. She's awesome!" Shugesh says.

The rest of the team nodded in agreement.

Bardock looks at them. "Let's go."

Mizuna then started to head to her pod, just to be stopped by Bardock. "Come with me, kid. I would like to talk to you about something in private on the way there."

Mizuna looks at him confused. "I will, but the low class pods aren't that big. You can ride in mine if you want. It's comfortable and roomy."

Bardock looks at her and nods.