Chapter 4: Part 5

They get to the planet their mission was on and they all walk out onto the battlefield. Mizuna was fighting a bunch of enemies, and they were getting the upper hand on her. She kept getting cut and hurt, and her power level kept going down. Bardock looked over while fighting the enemies. "Mizuna, don't let them overpower you! You're better then this!"

Mizuna listens and smiles. "You're right, Bardock. I am better then this..." She then looks at the rest of the enemies. "I hate to release this now and show everyone else, but I have no choice." She screams, going super Saiyan, blowing back all the enemies that are around her. "I'm no longer going to take any more of your shit!" She powers up, killing the enemies around her. She then vanishes in the middle of all the battles, looking at everyone seriously. "Anybody else want to die like your partners?"

The enemies back away from the rest of the time and try to run, but Mizuna blasts them all away, killing them. "Too bad." She goes and grabs the item that King Vegeta requested. "Let's go back." She deforms while everybody looks at her, shocked.

"So the legend really is true..." Fasha says. "Mizuna, do you know what this means?"

Mizuna looks at her. "That I can challenge, Frieza? Yeah. I was gonna do that anyways. I hate him about the same as I do my own father."

Bardock looks at her, impressed. "Let's go back everyone like Mizuna wants."

Mizuna heads to her pod with Bardock walking beside her.

Bardock smiles. "That super Saiyan power is truly impressive, Mizuna."

Mizuna keeps walking. "Yeah I know. Maybe I can teach you, Raditz, and Gine how to do it one day."

He still smiles and nods while looking at her.

They get to the pod and take off, back to Planet Vegeta.

They get back and Mizuna and Bardock get out of her pod and the rest of their team meets them. Mizuna looks at them. "The rest of you can go home or do what you please. Bardock and I can handle this."

The rest of them nod and fly off.

Mizuna walks to the castle, injured and in pain with Bardock by her side. They get into the castle. King Vegeta looks at Bardock. "Bow."

Bardock softly growls. "I don't have to bow to you, you sack of shit."

King Vegeta looks at both of them. "Do you have the item?"

Mizuna gives him the item and turns around to walk off, but is in pain still.

Bardock goes to her side and picks her up, concerned. He then leaves the castle, carrying Mizuna and he takes off flying back to his house. He gets there and goes inside.

Gine looks at her and smiles. "Bardock!" She says happily.

Bardock looks at her. "Take Mizuna and make sure she's healed. She almost risked her own life for the team today."

Gine takes Mizuna and takes her to her room, grabbing a kit. Bardock is standing behind Gine while she's working on Mizuna, just watching with concern.

Raditz comes in and notices Mizuna on the bed, bleeding and he rushes to her bedside. He stands beside Gine. "What the hell happened to her?" He said with concern in his voice.

Bardock looks at him. "She almost risked her life during our mission today son. She really is a true warrior."

Raditz grabs Mizuna's hand, holding it. "You'll be ok. I promise."

Bardock gets a little jealous but it doesn't show.

Gine laughs a little while working on Mizuna.

Raditz blushes a bit but still continues to hold her hand. "Shut up mother."

Gine smiles and gets done working on Mizuna. "She will be ok."