Chapter 7: Part 3

The guards shut the door for Bardock and Mizuna and Bardock goes back to his throne  and sits down, with Mizuna still in his arms.

Mizuna looks at him, blushing. "H-how long are you going to carry me like this?"

Bardock looks at her. "Do you want me to not hold you like this anymore?"

Mizuna looks at him, still blushing and her heart beat speeds up. She couldn't get a word out cuz she was speechless and her blush gets deeper.

Bardock looks at her, confused but just kisses her on the cheek.

Mizuna then buries her face in Bardock's chest. "D-Dammit."

Bardock smiles and looks at her. "What's wrong?"

"My heart is beating faster then normal and I can't stop blushing."

Bardock smiles happily. "It means you're in love with me."

Mizuna still stays the same. "This is so embarrassing."

Bardock rubs her head while smiling happily still. He then gently puts his hand under Mizuna's chin, bringing their faces close together. He then starts kissing her deeply.

Mizuna still blushes deeply and enjoys the kiss. She then wraps her arms around Bardock's neck lovingly.

He then started adding tongue and putting it on Mizuna's, not being forceful. His tail then wrapped around hers. He also wraps his arms around her lovingly.

"This is so amazing. I don't ever want this to stop" She thinks to herself.

They still continue to kiss like that for 10 more minutes, then Bardock breaks away from the kiss.

Mizuna looks at him, speechless. "T-that...that kiss was amazing and I loved it so much."

Bardock smiles happily while looking at her. "I love you."

Mizuna puts her head against Bardock's chest. "I love you too, baby."

He wraps his arms around her. "I never want this to stop. I'll love her till the day we die." He thinks to himself.