Chapter 9: Part 1

6 months pass, making it the end of that year almost. Mizuna was sitting in the throne, before feeling extreme pains. She then gets up, weakly walking to her room.

The guard that works in the castle, he looks at Mizuna. "Queen Mizuna, is something wrong?"

Mizuna nods while in serious pain. "M-my water... broke."

"You mean you're giving birth?" He says.

She nods while in pain still. "C-call b-Bardock..." She makes it into her room and sits down on the bed.

The guard goes in her room. "King Bardock is out on a mission with Raditz."

Mizuna softly growls. "N-now of all times. S-seriously?" She sighs. "I-I'll give birth by myself."

He nods and goes and gets the doctor and nurse.

They both come in the room. "Get comfortable, Queen Mizuna." The nurse says.

Mizuna gets comfortable.

1 hour later, she gives birth to a boy. He has hair like Bardock's but it's brown like Mizuna's. The doctor smiles while looking at Mizuna. "What are you going to name him?"

Mizuna is holding him while he's crying, then looks down at him. "What about Bardon?"

Bardon goes from crying in his mothers arms to smiling and making baby noises.

Mizuna smiles. "You like that, don't you son?"

Bardon holds his mothers hand while smiling too.

Mizuna smiles. "It's settled then. His name is Bardon."

10 minutes later, the nurse grabs Bardon when he's already asleep and goes out of the room to put him in the baby pod. The doctor looks at her. "Bardon will be ready to be taken out of the pod in 2 years. I'd suggest you take it easy if you can help it."

Mizuna nods. "I will. Thank you."

The doctor then leaves the room.

30 more minutes pass, then a guard rushes in and knocks.

Mizuna was laying down and looks towards the door. "Come in."

The guard comes in and looks at her, worried.

Mizuna then gets a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Your husband and Raditz both came back from their mission and they're both severely injured!" He says.

Mizuna immediately sits up. "What?!" She gets out of bed and runs to the pod landing, just to see both of them out of their pods. She looks at both of them, worried. "What happened to you 2?" She holds both of their hands.

Raditz passes out due to blood loss.

Bardock looks at her. "A-arcosians." He said before passing out due to blood loss too.

Mizuna looks at the guards. "Get Bardock and Raditz to the healing chambers in the castle right away!"

2 guards come and pick up Bardock and Raditz and they take them to the healing chambers inside the castle. After they put them in, one of them looks at Mizuna. "Queen Mizuna, you should go to your room and rest. You just gave birth to Prince Bardon."

Mizuna nods. "Get me an air mattress and I'll lay down right here. I'm never going to leave my husbands side and Raditz's side."

The guard goes and gets her air mattress, along with a pillow and a couple blankets to keep her warm. She then lays down. "Are you ok now?" The guard asks.

Mizuna nods. "Both of you may go back to your posts."

They nod and leave.