prologue

it was useless. no money and certainly no benefits would be acquired, perhaps, a good reputation, but both families already had that. so it absolutely shocked the two when a sudden announcement left mrs. jeon's lips.

"you're getting married!", mrs. jeon exclaimed, she smiled as she raised her hands up in the air like a child.

"what?!", jungkook shouted in shock. that information was something he couldn't quite comprehend. his eyes almost popped out of its sockets as they blew wide.

he was baffled and overwhelmed to say the least, but wasn't really disagreeing. it would be a dream come true, to have taehyung as his.

you see, he was quite infatuated with the silver haired. it all started way back to his childhood. since then, he made sure to keep in touch with taehyung, though not in the ways you would think.

occasionally, he'd stalk taehyung's public accounts, scrolling down his feed for hours. though, it never went that far, despite his power to do so.

taehyung, however, stayed silent, earning a stare from the ravenette. despite his silence, it was obvious how he opposed the idea. his fists were clenched and so were his teeth, though his face remained cold.

it made jungkook's heart clench seeing how obvious taehyung disagreed. perhaps, taehyung has a lover? or was it just because he really didn't like jungkook?

truth be told, he had been secretly loving taehyung since their childhood because of a certain happening. but, it looked like taehyung just forgot all about it.

he wouldn't blame him though. it had been a decade or so since they last met. besides, they were friends for about two weeks because jungkook had to move away.

and so for years, his feelings were kept hidden. because what can he do? taehyung didn't even like him.

nonetheless, this was how the two male ended up getting married. a bond that neither of them wanted, scratch that. a bond that taehyung never wanted.

dive into the story of a forcefully married couple as they experience ups and downs in their relationship.

will taehyung keep on despising the other? or will he fall deeply in love as how jungkook loves him now?

~

a/n: here we go babies, hope you enjoy. short prologue, don't worry other chapters are way longer than this <3