xxi. bunny bear

screams. all taehyung could hear were screams. his doe eyes looked around, sparkling in excitement and delight. a small grin casted his lips as jungkook held his hand. the thought of nausea-causing rides no longer terrifying for him, as he knows that jungkook was there.

taehyung gasped, his eyes glistening as his gaze was met with a cute bunny teddy bear. "ggu! look, it looks like you!" taehyung giggled cutely, his eyes met with jungkook's wrinkled one's- as he as well, chuckled at taehyung.

"do you want that, angel?" jungkook asked sweetly, smiling softly at his baby. his hands snaked to taehyung's waist in a possessive manner.

taehyung, although taken aback at the sudden pet name- jungkook usually just calls him baby- had nodded frantically before giggling cutely.

"alright, doll." yet again, taehyung flushed at the sudden pet name. what has gotten into jungkook today? although not used to it, taehyung loved it nevertheless.

the two made their way to a small stall. it was a shooting game. one of those common games in amusement parks where you shoot all the targets with a given amount of bullets.

taehyung joyed, this would be a piece of cake for jungkook. considering that the ravennate was a boss of a strong and big mafia, jungkook could probably do this with his eyes closed.

taehyung giggled at the thought, catching jungkook's attention. "what is it, baby?" the ravennate asked with a smile, wondering what was so funny for the other.

"it's just, this would be so easy for you ggu." taehyung stated in a matter-of-fact tone. jungkook chuckled, a smirk had casted on his lips before he replied.

"it sure is, petal." jungkook answered, voice laced with cockiness. the ravennate asked for a round, the man gae him a toy gun with 30 toy bullets. there was 20 targets in total, the targets were small and they were moving slowly.

if one would think deeply into it, this was very unfair. 30 bullets for 20 small and moving targets? that was nearly impossible. well, nearly because jungkook can surely beat it.

the man announced jungkook's start as the targets started moving. the ravennate smirked once he had heard of taehyung's cheers for him. with that, one by one, jungkook finished the game with exactly 10 bullets left.

"that's.." taehyung muttered, eyes blown wide and grin danced on his lips. his grin only grew wider when jungkook asked the man for the stuffed bunny as a price. taehyung jumped up and down and hugged jungkook tightly.

"that was amazing, ggu!" he praised, taking the bunny plushie out of jungkook's grip and squeezing it tightly. the ravennate had chuckled at the sight before pecking the other's forehead.

"thank you." taehyung shyly let out, cheeks tinted red and a grin casted on his lips. jungkook had kissed his cheeks before taking taehyung's soft hand in his.

"don't mention it, love. now, what's next?" the ravennate asked with a hum as they both started venturing into the amusement park. taehyung scanned the crowded park, his eyes twinkled once his gaze landed on a ride that both of them will surely enjoy.

taehyung pointed at a boat flinging back and forth in the air. "there! i wanna ride the viking!" he cheered, dragging his husband towards the ride.

the two went in line to buy the ticket. jungkook paid for it as they both took a seat at the very back. taehyung felt giddy and couldn't stop smiling, turns out he would really enjoy this. perhaps, his opinion about the amusement park before would be changed.

the viking soon started. at first, it was slow and not really going up high. but then slowly, the ride started going faster and it was swinging so high towards the sky.

jungkook thought the boat was going to flip, he held tightly to anything he could hold. the mafia's stomach tensed, his mind started spinning and he kept screaming over and over again, it was like his soul left his body.

on the other hand, taehyung surprisingly enjoyed the ride very much. his lips were formed in a cute boxy smile, his cheeks going upwards and his throat erupted screams of joy.

"jungkook-ah, ahhhh, are you enjoying yourself?"

taehyung shouted over the loud screams of other people on the viking. he glanced to his side where jungkook was and laughed his ass off. he saw the ravennate's priceless reaction. screams of terror leaving the other's mouth and taehyung swore he saw a tear escaped jungkook's right eye.

"ggu what the hell, you're so funny!"

"taehyung, you bitch get me out of he- ahhhhh!"

"bitch, did you just call me a bitch?! you motherfucker you fucking deserve this- ahhh! ggu are you crying?? ahahahah!"

"i'm not crying you brat!! ahhh!"

"sure you're not!"

"just fuck- ahhhh! just get me out of here!!"

their pointless conversation continued for the rest of the ride. taehyung kept laughing while jungkook cried for most of the time. the two finally landed and as soon as they got off, jungkook dashed and threw up on the ground.

the silver haired male walked up to him, laughing loudly. "ggu, i seriously can't believe this. how can you kill people and then throw up because of a ride?" taehyung teased his lover, laughter in between words interrupted his sentence.

"shut up, tae. how can you tease me like this?" jungkook questioned once he was done puking. a tone of disbelief on his voice as he shook his head.

taehyung giggled cutely before latching onto the other's strong arm as he gave jungkook a bottle of water. the ravennate harshly washed his mouth with it.

"m'sowwy, ggu. i love you~" the older had let out before giggling adorably. of course, even though the older was teasing him so much, the younger couldn't help but coo and pinch the other's cheeks.

"i love you too, bub." jungkook had replied before pecking his lover's plump pink lips.

the two went on with their day. taehyung decided that it would be good to just go on rides that aren't that intense. that is how they ended up in a playhouse with a big slide that drops down into a pool of soft balls.

it was pretty childish, yes. but as long as they're happy and together, nothing matters.

~

a/n: i said i was going to update on saturday or sunday but i had to do it now because i might not be able to on the weekends. anyways, enjoy this chapter! <3