ii. bonus chapter

warning: this chapter contains extreme sexual content. please do not read if uncomfortable.

soft lips clashed against each other. their tongues played with such need and desperation. hands roaming all over each other's body. jungkook sucked on taehyung's mouth, savouring the addicting flavor.

the two pulled away, gasping for air. taehyung stared at his husband with hooded and needy eyes. he silently begged, begged for more. his pearl white teeth came in contact with his swollen lip.

"please," he breath out, his deep velvety voice covered with want. jungkook stared into his eyes with his own lust-filled one's.

"what do you want, kitten?" jungkook asked, his seductive voice almost enough for taehyung to come. the pink haired male bit his lip.

"i- i want you, daddy." fuck. it has been so long since jungkook heard that nickname. having two kids really kept their cocks inside their pants.

"since you asked so nicely. besides, i think my baby deserves a sweet treat for his birthday." jungkook's voice dropped an octave as he whispered those words to taehyung's ear. he softly nibbled on his husband's ear, emitting a lewd gasp from the other.

jungkook's red cupid lips travelled downwards. he sucked hickeys and lovebites into taehyung's skin, claiming and marking him. he wanted everyone to know that the older was his and his only.

sinful moans and whimpers escaped taehyung's parted lips. the feeling of his husband's soft lips against his skin was pure bliss. he wanted more, he needed more.

jungkook started to unbutton his husband's shirt as soon as he noticed taehyung's eagerness. a chuckle erupted from his throat. "eager, are we?"

taehyung whimpered as he felt cold air kiss his chest once jungkook took his shirt off. the ravennate latched his lips onto the pink haired's nipples. the older of the two released a loud moan. his nipples were always so sensitive, and jungkook knew that. taking advantage of his husband's weakness, because he knew exactly what to do to leave his lover a moaning hot mess.

jungkook pulled away, he admired the purple and red blotches on his husband's soft honey skin. tonight, taehyung was his canvas. displayed and ready just for him.

"daddy, hurry." taehyung whined, his hooded eyes stared directly at jungkook's, begging silently for his touch.

and jungkook obliged, because who was he to deny such adorable request. he tugged at taehyung's jeans and easily pulled them off along with his underwear.

the pink haired male blushed under jungkook's intense gaze. he tugged at the ravennate's shirt, his husband was fully dressed yet here he was, naked and displayed in front of jungkook.

"off," he uttered in a small voice, wanting all of jungkook's clothing off. his husband chuckled darkly at him, he straightened up and lifted his shirt over his head. he threw all of his clothes on the ground. he couldn't care less where it landed, all he cared about was the beauty sprawled underneath him, begging for his cock.

jungkook dived down, his lips met taehyung's in a needy kiss. slowly, he swiped his tongue across the other's swollen bottom lip. taehyung parted his lips almost immediately. he was so eager for his daddy's cock. all he wanted was jungkook, jungkook, jungkook.

"j-jungkook," he moaned so deliciously, knowing so well his husband like hearing him moan his name. jungkook smirked, his chest swelled with pride as he looked at the whimpering mess underneath him.

his hand reached towards their bedside cabinet, he grabbed the lube and opened it. taehyung watched as jungkook spread lube on his long fingers, his body trembling in anticipation.