xxxiv. bottom to top

it had been a few months since jungkook proposed to taehyung. the couple was currently in bed, snuggled into each other's warmth.

"oh yoohoo~ the almighty kim seokjin has arrived! bow down before the queen, peasants!" seokjin exclaimed a bit too dramatically as he entered the jeon's house.

he was here to pick taehyung up while namjoon will go with jungkook to yoongi's house. the needed needed to separate for now, seeing as tomorrow was their big day. it was simple tradition that the two agreed to follow.

a loud groan echoed throughout the house as a sleepy and disheveled looking jungkook appeared on the stairs. "what the hell are you doing here, hyung?" he asked, voice a bit groggy as a yawn escaped his lips right afterwards.

"i'm here to pick taehyung up, and come on namjoon's outside!" seokjin stated with a sigh, he knew fully well that the two would take a long time to get ready.

"go on! up the stairs you go! wake taehyung up and then go take a shower. bath at the same time come on we don't have time!" the older of the two demanded, he clapped his hands right after.

jungkook groaned once again, he shook his head in disbelief as he made his way back up the stairs.

"taeeeee," jungkook sleepily called out, he grabbed the blanket that was wrapped around taehyung and pulled it away. the elder whined at the lost of warmth and sleepily made grabby hands at jungkook.

"gguuuuuu, sleepppp!" taehyung whined out, a pout adorned his lips as he did so. jungkook chuckled at the cute sight and shook his head.

"come on tae, jin hyung is waiting downstairs! we should take a shower. is it okay for you to shower with me? jin hyung said it would be a lot faster that way." jungkook explained, he rubbed his eyes and tried to pry the sleep away from his body.

taehyung just nodded cutely with a pout, he sat up with half closed eyes. jungkook let out a tired sigh, he picked taehyung up and dashed to the bathroom.

"kookieeeee, let me down~!" taehyung whined yet again, he wanted to sleep more. but jungkook wasn't having any of taehyung's bratty act, so he undressed the elder and stepped into the shower once he himself was completely naked as well.

once the warm water hit taehyung's body, he let out a shriek of surprise, his body jumping awake. he pouted and glared at jungkook, he slapped the other's chest. though he tried to be intimidating and angry, he looked nothing but a cute puppy.

jungkook just chuckled and grabbed the shampoo. "come on, i'll take care of my little baby." he voiced out playfully, he cooed at taehyung's cute pout. jungkook rubbed the shampoo against taehyung's hair slowly.

the two took a shower together. true to his words, jungkook took care of his baby. he shampooed taehyung's hair and applied soap all over the other's body. giggles and a couple of talks were exchanged between them during their shower.

after that, jungkook even did the job of dressing taehyung up. once he was dressed up himself and ready to go, the two made their way downstairs. they were met by jin with crossed arms.

"well, took you guys long enough. let's go!" the three proceeded outside where namjoon and his car was waiting for them. jungkook went with them even though he was supposed to be at yoongi's. he figured to drop off his baby and make sure everything's okay before they temporarily part.

~

a contented sigh escaped taehyung's lips as he peacefully drank his tea. "so peaceful." he heaved out, a content smile on his lips as his eyes scanned jin's beautiful back garden.

"you know what fuck you! taehyung gets to wear whatever the fuck i want, i'm his stylist here, you bitch!"

"no baby what the fuck, we're not going on a strip club! its taehyung's after wedding party, a wedding party! don't make him dress up as a stripper!"

"ah, so peaceful." taehyung repeated once again, his lips touched the end of the cup as he drank more tea. was he oblivious of the commotion going on behind him or not? well, no one really knows.

no need to worry, it was normal for the married couple jin and namjoon to always bicker. but they still loved each other so much despite of that. their fights weren't always serious. normally it would just be about a movie or what food they wanted to eat.

"can you guys stop, like fucking stop you guys." jungkook's voice suddenly boomed throughout the whole house. an exhausted sigh left his lips, his fingers caressed his temple in an attempt to reduce his stress.

"jin, tae will be taking the dress he bought the other day. namjoon, stop that, we're going now. and taehyung, can you please come here and stop ignoring the mayhem that has happened back here?" jungkook let out with a groan.

taehyung giggled and walked over to them. "right, i'm sorry." he replied sheepishly, he set down the cup of tea on the kitchen counter before going back to the living room.

"its a good thing i didn't leave early. we'll be going now, jimin should be here soon." jungkook announced as he stood up and went towards taehyung.

"i'll be going now, love. enjoy, okay? i love you." jungkook leaned down with a smile and kissed taehyung's lips softly. the two eventually pulled away.

"i love you too. bye, ggu. see you!" taehyung replied with a grin, he waved and watched as jungkook and namjoon made their way outside.

taehyung turned to jin. "so, what now?" he asked, his head tilted to the side as he wondered what they would do next. just then, the doorbell rang signalling jimin's arrival.

the day for the group went pretty well. the bottoms went on a shopping spree and bought so many lingerie. they also made sure taehyung was prepared for the honey moon.

jin and jimin bought taehyung a new vibrator and dildo. they also made sure that taehyung was well shaved.

on the other hand, the tops went to the mall and bought jungkook a couple of things. they bought him lube and condoms which was really unnecessary but the two figured it would be nice to use new one's for their honeymoon.

nonetheless, the bride and groom along with their friends were so excited for the day that was about to come. taehyung and jungkook's real and proper wedding day.

~

a/n: here's the second update for you guys! i'll update tomorrow i promise~