xiii. cutie's café

"jungkook." a raspy voice called out. it sounded near and as if just beside him. jungkook groaned and tossed to his right, feeling a source of warmth, he quickly hugged it.

"jungkook, i'm going out." he heard once again. only then he finally opened his eyes and was met by the beautiful and breath-taking face of his husband, taehyung.

"good morning to you too, beautiful." again. jungkook never failed to make taehyung flustered. it made taehyung wonder, was this jungkook's magical power or what?

it amazed him really. how could a human being be this perfect? how could a mafia boss act this sweet? taehyung hated to admit but, he was getting really comfortable with jungkook.

"and may i ask where you're headed?" the ravennate asked, brow raised up to his forehead. jungkook sat up, he hovered above the beauty and pinned him to the mattress. "hm?" he asked once again.

"i-i.." for a second there, taehyung was just lost, he was so caught up on those eyes that held mini galaxies in them. he cleared his throat, noticing jungkook's cocky smirk.

"i'm heading out with a friend—bogum." he explained.

the other nodded and laid back down beside taehyung. "alright, just—"

ring, ring. taehyung's phone vibrated and produced the sounds of his ringtone. the owner of the phone looked over and saw the caller's id, it was his mother.

"hello?"

[taehyung sweetie, good morning! i just wanted to tell you something.]

"good morning to you too. what is it, mom?"

[we've planned out a honeymoon for you two. at japan.]

"b-but mom..what about college?"

[oh that! dont worry son, we had already excused you in class for 3 weeks before your wedding. you have one more week for honeymoon, sweetie.]

"oh, thanks mom."

[no problem, dear. i'll be going now. take care, i love you!]

"i love you too mom."

"what did your mom say?" jungkook questioned, who was silently listening to their conversation but of course he only heard taehyung's replies as the phone wasn't on loud speaker.

"she said we'll be having honeymoon at japan." taehyung started and sighed. he was feeling bitter about it, honeymoon meant sex right?taehyung thought.

was he ready for that? he wasn't a virgin, though he wished he was, he wasn't really sure about giving himself to jungkook.

"did you know about this?" he added and looked at the other in the eyes.

"uh, yeah." the ravennate confirmed. taehyung was about to argue with jungkook as to why he didn't tell him about this.

but he could only sigh, he remembered that he had planned to hang out with bogum.

"as i was saying, bogum and i are going to hang out."

jungkook had sighed before replying. it couldn't be helped. even though he didn't want the beauty to hang out with others, taehyung still deserved his freedom. besides, jungkook has loads of work to do.

"fine, what time will you be home?" jungkook asked. the other rolled his eyes at the question.

is he my father now? i thought he was my husband.

"i'll be home at 1 in the afternoon." taehyung clarified even though it was against his will, why was jungkook over-protective of him?

"hm, and where are you meeting him?" taehyung groaned at the question. for pete's sake he wasn't a five year old. but being the 'good' child that he was, he still answered.

"at cutie's café." he let out.

jungkook hummed in response and nodded his head in approval. "you may go now." the ravennate said, which made taehyung groan in relief.

finally!

he stood up and got ready in their bedroom's bathroom while jungkook did the same in the other bathroom.

~

"hey, tae! what's up?" bogum beamed as taehyung took a seat in front of him. as planned, they were sat at one of cutie's café's table.

"nothing much." taehyung answered, his tone dull.

bogum frowned at taehyung's tone. sure, taehyung was a bit cold and distant toward him but it never got to this point when talking to him.

usually, he was the only one taehyung trusted. did taehyung found someone he could rely on other than him?

that would be great but, for bogum's case it just hurts him a bit. or perhaps, taehyung just has problems and wasn't in a good mood?

"is something wrong?" bogum asked.

"um, w-what?" taehyung was slightly baffled. why was bogum asking him if something was wrong? that was when he realized, his tone wasn't that great when he answered the other.

taehyung smiled lightly and replied, "nothing's wrong, bogumie. thank you for your concern though."

seemingly content with the answer, bogum placed his hand on top of taehyung's, he caressed it lightly.

"of course, you know i'm always concerned about you." bogum stated, which made taehyung's smile wider.

"just tell me if you have problems, okay?" the other asked once again. taehyung nodded still sporting the bright smile that sat on his lips.

the two continued their chat and ate many sweets from the café, catching up on each other's life.

———

"here is what i got, mr. jeon." the man dressed in all black said, handing a folder to jungkook. he left the room after receiving a small 'thank you' from his boss.

jungkook sat comfortably on his swivel chair inside his office. the damaged condition of his company after the attack from black blades was quickly restored due to his power and of course, money.

the ravennate opened the folder and got out pictures of a grey-haired male and a raven-haired male similar to his. it was taehyung and bogum sat at cutie's café.

did you seriously think jungkook would let taehyung off that easily? of course not.

he had sent 3 of his most entrusted bodyguards to silently watch over his taehyung. also, don't forget his secret agent that handily got pictures of them.

jungkook sighed at the picture. it was bogum with his hand on top of taehyung's.

the ravennate's blood boiled when he saw more pictures of taehyung smiling so brightly at the other.

my baby never learns, does he? maybe, he deserves a punishment tonight.

~

a/n: hehehe, so expect smut in the next chapter? ;)