xi. radio song

a sexy looking jungkook entered the house. he was wearing a suit that fit him very well.

the black slacks hugged his thick thighs, which made it very hard not to look down. his broad shoulder and biceps on display. a sight taehyung found alluring.

"oh, do you like it?" jungkook asked once he stepped into the kitchen seeing taehyung clad in the button up shirt he gave him.

although unsure of which the younger was referring to; the outfit, the food, or the sexy sight, taehyung still nodded his head because nonetheless he actually liked all of it.

"good, now quickly finish up. i'm gonna be late." the ravennate said, he took a glace at his wristwatch that probably worth more than your life. taehyung nodded and continued eating his breakfast.

"did you have breakfast?" the older had suddenly asked, before gulping down his milk; which to his surprise was banana milk.

"uh, yeah. i just did, grabbed a quick breakfast at this cafe because of a sudden appointment." the other absent-mindedly answered and left the kitchen, sounds of footsteps upstairs quickly followed after.

taehyung then did what he had been told. quickly, he finished his breakfast and placed his emptied plate to the sink. he rolled his sleeves up, hoping not to get them crumbled.

he opened the tap and started to wash the dishes. it was just a single plate, a fork and a spoon and a cup so it didn't take long.

thankfully, when he had finally rolled his sleeves back down, they were still smooth.

sounds of footsteps were heard again, signalling jungkook had gone back down.

"done?" the younger asked as taehyung nodded his head at the question.

"yeah, just wait a sec. i gotta get something." taehyung said, he headed upstairs to their shared bedroom and grabbed his phone out of the night stand.

the latter jogged down the stairs, finding the younger on his phone. jungkook looked up to meet the older's gaze.

"let's go." the ravennate stated which made taehyung nod his head once again.

the two went to the younger's car, both sat in silence as jungkook drove off to his company that was just a few miles away.

as time pass by, taehyung stared at blurred white lines and jungkook focused on the road.

the ride became a bit uncomfortable. and so, to break the suffocating silence, taehyung decided to speak up.

"so," he had started and glanced at the younger before looking back at the window beside him.

"why exactly am i going with you?" taehyung continued which sounded kind of harsh and uninterested, let's just say it was plain cold.

god, is he bipolar or something?

jungkook thought. he gazed at the older then focused back on the road. it amazed him how fast taehyung changes.

one moment he was cute and bubbly then suddenly turns cold and blank.

the younger sighed at his thoughts.
"dad said it would be good to bring you to my company and introduce you." the ceo replied, only for the other to nod knowingly.

the awkward silence was back yet again. the younger of the two sighed softly, knowing there was nothing he can do to lighten up the atmosphere.

so, in thought that it might help a bit, he turned on some music. it just so happened to be his favorite song that was playing- nothing like us.

unknowingly, he started to sway lightly and sing along with the song.

"there's nothing like us
there's nothing like you and me
together through the storm
there's nothing like us
there's nothing like you and me, together."

unexpectedly, taehyung butted in and sang along. it made jungkook smile lovingly at the boy.

"i gave you everything babe
well, everything i had to give
girl, why would you push me away?"

taehyung sang perfectly with his deep and seductive voice. it only took the younger a second to grin even wider and together they harmonized with the song.

although singing along, the grey-haired male wasn't looking at jungkook, but outside. he seemingly caught interest on the scenery they passed by.

despite the older refusing to gaze at him. jungkook knew that the other was happy.

because he could see it. jungkook could see it oh so clearly as he glanced at taehyung.

only to see the boy's reflection on the window, the older was smiling so dearly.

a smile formed on the ravennate's lips as well. it was as if for him, taehyung's smiles were contagious.

---

jungkook parked his car at the parking lot of his company. moments later, after their little jam, the two reached the jeon's company which was currently led by jeon jungkook.

taehyung's mouth hung agape as he stood in front of the gigantic building. a chuckle was heard which snapped the older out of his trance.

"it's not that fancy, close your mouth, idiot." jungkook commented, earning a smack from the other.

"just shut up. let's go." taehyung voiced out, pouting unconsciously in the process making him look like a cute talking duck.

the other obliged and followed taehyung who already stormed off to the entrance.

they both rode the elevator, heading to the top most floor. the two kept silent until they had reached the ceo's office. a man in a suit greeted them, bowing respectfully in the process.

"good morning, sir." jeon's secretary- park jihoon beamed, getting a nod from the aforementioned.

on the other hand, taehyung was like a lost chick that was following his mother hen. in this case, jungkook being the mentioned hen.

as the two walked by, jungkook noticed his secretary eye his husband lustfully. an unknown habit of his kicked in as he stopped walking and turned his heels back.

jungkook's tounge poked the inside of his left cheek as he grabbed taehyung by the waist and faced jihoon.

"oh i forgot to mention. this is tae, my husband." the ceo proudly announced, emphazising the last two words to really claim what was his.

taehyung stood there, letting the other hold his waist oh so possessively. he noticed something, jungkook was jealous.

although it hurt to admit it, but taehyung found jealous jungkook extremely hot. he had always liked the idea of being claimed. the older smiled to himself without knowing.

"and next time, if i ever see you look at my taehyung, you're getting fired, understood?" jungkook voiced out, authority clearly heard in his venom words.

the secretary visibly tensed and stuttered out a reply, bowing repeatedly.

"y-yes, s-sir." the ceo smirked and carried on his way to his office with taehyung still captured within his iron grip.

"well, that was hot."

~

a/n: how was it? please tell me your opinion! dont be a silent reader. vote and comment please. thank you! also, thank you so so much for over 1k reads!! merry christmas everyone! <3