vi. camera flash

"yah! stop being so hard-headed!"

the ravennate refused and shook his head 'no' as his lips was pressed into a thin line that prevented any disgusting substance to come inside.

by 'disgusting substance' it meant the medicine that taehyung was about to make him take.

"just drink it. it won't harm you!" another protest came from jungkook, just as the gray-haired male was about to give up he saw an opportunity when jungkook opened his mouth to talk.

"it will-" and then the world seemed to stop for jungkook when the bitter and poisoning taste of the medicine hit his tongue like a truck.

how harsh it was of taehyung to just shove the spoon into the poor sick boy's mouth.

without having a choice, jungkook just swallowed the said medicine with a forced gulp. "see? it wasn't that hard." taehyung commented while rolling his eyes.

he placed the spoon down and took the glass of water. he gently guided it towards the younger's mouth as the said boy gulped it down.

"fine, it wasn't that hard." jungkook admitted as a brilliant idea sparked in his sexy mind. "but suddenly, something's hard." he added with a smirk obviously joking and teasing taehyung.

meanwhile, the older held a shock and quite flustered face. "what the heck?! are you really..?" the gray-haired covered his mouth and looked towards jungkook's crotch area that was covered with the blanket.

seeing taehyung's priceless expression was enough for the younger to burst into fits of laughter.

as jungkook was laughing so hard, the boy beside him held an irritated expression with crossed arms as he stared in disbelief.

"pervert!" the older of the two retorted. jungkook's swore to god that he never laughed so hard in his life.

tears of joy slowly clouded his vision and he struggled to breathe and so he figured it was the right time to stop laughing.

on the other hand, taehyung thought to himself as to why was jungkook so energetic already when he just caught a fever.

"m'sorry." the younger apologized which actually convinced taehyung, but right as the older was about to forgive him, jungkook said something again.

"i just couldn't help but tease you, 'cause you look so cute!" jungkook exclaimed and took both of taehyung's cheeks in his hands and pinched them real hard which made taehyung scrunch his nose up.

if one would look at this scene, their heart would surely melt because of the cuteness.

if someone would enter the room right now, they might explode because of the sweetness.

and maybe, just maybe, they were both accepting the fact that they were married and that was the reality. a reality without escape. yet, a reality that was also sweet and melting.

"ishtop thawt!" taehyung protested but came out muffled because of jungkook's hands. the younger loosened a bit but didn't let go.

instead, he cupped the gray-haired male's cheeks. a smile was painted onto his lips, his signature genuine bunny smile.

and perhaps, taehyung just melted by the sight. the sight of jungkook holding his face ever so gently like it was the most vulnerable thing in the whole universe.

for a moment, everything around them froze and as cliche as it sounds, they both got lost in each other's eyes. they stayed like that for a few seconds, just staring into their eyes that was like the universe for them.

but then, a sudden flash of light caught their attention which made them look away. and that flash just happened to be the flash of mrs. jeon's camera.

jungkook sighed and shook his head in disbelief. taehyung just looked away, a bit flustered and blushing lightly.

and let's face it, a blushing taehyung was a rare scenario. even if taehyung would blush just a bit, oh honey treasure and remember it well.

"mom, what the heck?" the youngest of the three groaned out which got a giggle from his mother as a reply. "you two looked so in love." mrs. jeon cooed at the two. she stared at the picture she took just seconds ago.

well, it wasn't that much of a bother for jungkook to be taking pictures but according to him it was the perfect opportunity for him to kiss those perfect and tempting lips once again. and yet his mother really needed to ruin the moment.

taehyung cleared his throat and went to the couch, he pretended to fix his things. meanwhile, jungkook gave his mother a warning glare which had made mrs. jeon grin teasingly before heading out of the room.

"sorry for disturbing~ you can continue now!" jungkook's mother teased and her evil giggle echoed in the room.

a sigh escaped jungkook's lips and again shook his head in utter disbelief.

"hey, taehyung. c'mere." jungkook ordered, he lowered himself and laid on the bed with closed eyes, he suddenly felt tired. taehyung's head shot up and he slowly walked towards the younger.

the older was still feeling awkward and although hesitant, he sat on the chair he sat at earlier.

"yeah?" he asked, leaning his forearms on jungkook's bed as the said boy kept his eyes closed. "i'm not feeling good." jungkook stated and coughed, then smoothly grabbed taehyung's hand and held it gently.

the older felt his cheeks flame yet again, but he just let jungkook carry on. "what do you want me to do then?" he questioned in a small voice. he almost leaned in to the soft touch of jungkook's hand caressing his own, all while the younger's eyes are still closed.

"kiss me." the ravennate said and grin in content. taehyung was taken aback and slapped the younger's arm. he surely looked like a beet red tomato right now.

well, one really can't blame taehyung for blushing this hard. he wasn't really used to these kind of things and besides, that one took him by surprise.

"stop that! i'm leaving." he said and just as he stood up, his wrist was grabbed by jungkook who had opened his eyes now.

"sorry, i was joking!" the younger chuckled as taehyung took a seat again.

"seriously, stop doing that." the older of the two said, his voice half coated with annoyance. but oh honey, we all know that he was just playing hard to get, but don't tell him that.

"alright, alright!" jungkook once again chuckled and smiled for the nth time today then laid back down.

this was seriously the day where he smiled the most. finally, a day in his life was actually full of glee and not just violence and killing.

i'm seriously whipped for this boy, what the heck.

~

a/n: i actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter! hope you had fun too. just let me know if the story is going quiet fast for you. and if so, i'm sorry 'bout that :(