xxiv. tangled beauty

letting taehyung away from his reach and watch him walk away, was the most heart breaking moment for jungkook. it pained to see your loved one striding away from you. but the thing is, it was more painful because he knew they both love each other. that they will miss each other very much. most importantly, they will worry for each other extremely.

taehyung heaved one last sigh as he finally fastened his pace and walked towards jimin. he knew this was for the better. taehyung knew they would get through this, but something was making him so nervous and paranoid. trains of thought filled his worried mind. until a voice snapped him away from his thoughts.

"taehyung? are you ready?" jimin asked in a voice full of worry. his eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed as he waited for a response. but only silence answered him. he sighed and took taehyung's wrist, he gently pushed him inside the car.

"don't worry, taehyung. he's going to be fine." jimin, as if noticing taehyung's worry and panic, reassured him. the blonde haired small fingers fiddled with the keys as the engine started. soon, the two drove down the streets.

an hour had gone by, the movement of the car had finally stop. taehyung snapped from his blank gaze and looked around, as if trying to figure out where they were. "where are we?" the silver haired questioned, voice not as cheerful as before.

jimin, who had left the driver's seat and opened taehyung's door, answered him. "we're at kyoto. namjoon said this was the best option." he explained as he helped taehyung out of the car.

unknowingly, taehyung nodded. his blank eyes dawned upon an unfamiliar house. the two entered, a sight full of unique and expensive antiques and designs engulfed their eyes. if the situation wasn't like this, taehyung would've already marvel about this big house. but the current happening was not a time to be in awe just because of an aesthetically pleasing house.

"you'll be staying here for awhile. jungkook will take you back as soon as the havoc's over." the shorter of the two stated, his feet striding to the marvelous kitchen. taehyung absent-mindedly following behind him like a lot puppy.

"want anything to eat or drink?" the other had asked taehyung, only to receive silence as a response.

~

unexpected.

this was unexpected, no one ever thought that danger could also be here in kyoto. jungkook and namjoon thought that taehyung was safe in kyoto, that their rivals would not go that far in japan just to find jungkook's weakness. but they were so wrong. so so wrong.

they thought taehyung was safe there. but this current event totally contradicts that statement. how was it safe if taehyung was currently getting held captive by two bulky men.

"let go of me! let me go!" taehyung trashed around and started kicking air violently, he did everything just to get away from the men's harsh grasp. his wrists were now bruised due to the men holding him.

his body had grown very tired but taehyung never stopped fighting. even though a gruesome scene was playing right in front or him.

how did this happen one may ask. well it all started when a group from men clad in black clothing invaded their quiet house. gunshots reverberated through the house and sounds of furniture getting destroyed or threw around echoed throughout the whole humble abode.

"no! let go of me!!" taehyung screamed once more, but the men kept their grip strong. he was forced to watch such a violent scene of jimin being beaten up to a pulp. the silver haired male could only close his eyes and scream.

he hated this. hated how these men touched him. hated how they just beat jimin up. hated how he can't do anything. hated how he was so weak. why can't he do something helpful for once. why can't he be strong and brave just this once.

tears that he tried to hold in for the longest time possible, started running down his cheeks like a river flowing non-stop. he shook his head aggressively as he screamed, jimin was about to get hit by metal tube right on his head.

"please stop!!" taehyung yelled, his voice going raw and his throat felt so sore. he had been screaming non-stop for minutes now. the man was about to swing the metal tube when a deep and authorized voice stopped him.

"stop. that's enough, hand me the boy." said an unknown voice. every head on the room snapped towards the owner of the said voice, their heads hanging low immediately after having eye contact with the unknown guy.

"yes, sir." the men holding taehyung both said in unison and handed him over to the stranger. the silver head landed harshly to the man's hard chest. but this time, it wasn't as warm as jungkook's. the smaller boy didn't like it one bit. taehyung's eyes shook with fear as he looked up to the man. his lips trembled as tears continuously ran down his cheeks.

"such a cutie we have here." the man said with a disgusting tone. like a tone that lusts over him, it was gross. taehyung whimpered, jungkook was the only one who can lust over him. not some random guy.

"w-who are you..?" taehyung managed to let out, softly and subtly pushing his body away from the man. the stranger was holding him tightly against his chest, and taehyung was having none of that.

the stranger smirked, an evil and playful smirk headed towards him. "i'm minhyuk but you can call me daddy, baby boy." the man so called 'minhyuk' let out. taehyung cringed at it, memories of jungkook calling him baby boy and him calling jungkook daddy flashed on his mind, missing his lover.

"fuck you." taehyung bravely spat out, having enough of the man's bullshit. minhyuk only smirked at him, his eyes growing dark. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, waiting for the man's reply.

"oh sweetie, you'll be saying 'fuck me' soon enough."

~

a/n: ey, so here's an update. i know i said i was on a hiatus but meh can't help it. i'll be back with usual updates on april. thank you!