xix. small kisses

warning: this chapter contains slightly matured content. please proceed with caution.

"shit, jungkook!" taehyung cursed loudly, sitting up straight due to a sudden thought that invaded his mind. "i completely forgot about tannie! he's with your mother, right? oh god no, i had a bad dream about him! jungkook, tell he's in good hands!" taehyung protested loudly, legs kicking his sleepy husband.

it was monday morning, their first day on honeymoon. the two were peacefully sleeping when taehyung woke the other up by his loud voice. jungkook groaned, voice groggy. "he's fine with mom, tae." the ravennate reassured.

lately, they haven't had time to play with yeontan. since their departure, yeontan had already been staying with mrs. jeon. seeing that jungkook's mother was the best candidate to take care of the said dog.

"i miss my baby." taehyung whined, pout on his lips as he laid back down and hugged his husband. a sound of playful frustration came out of his lips as he squeezed jungkook to death. "tae~" the ravennate groaned, he still wanted to sleep.

the beauty huffed, snuggling closer to jungkook's chest. "i thought i was your only baby." the ravennate suddenly spoke up, taehyung blushed madly and playful smacked jungkook's chest. "he's our baby." the beauty clarified, jungkook's heart swelling with cuteness.

"now, get up." jungkook voiced out, sleepily patting the other's back- urging him to get up. taehyung huffed, "you get up first." he argued, pout on his lips as he crossed his arms. jungkook chuckled, pecking taehyung's pout away.

he then got up and stretched, letting out a soft groan. taehyung did the same, only to sit on the bed and look around lazily. "what are we doing today?" the beauty asked, standing up and stretching as well.

jungkook, who were now inside the bathroom answered before closing the door. "we'll go to an amusement park." taehyung shivered at the thought of nausea-causing rides and crowds of loud, screaming people.

he frowned, taehyung didn't like that idea. well, perhaps he could enjoy it for once. so, he lightly shrugged to himself and took his clothes, knocking on the bathroom door. "kook, hurry up." just as he was about to knock again, the door opened.

it revealed a hot looking jungkook with a towel wrapped around his waist. beads of water sliding down his toned abs. taehyung almost drooled at the sight. though, he never missed the fact that his breath hitched.

jungkook smirked, knowing that the latter was checking him out. he pulled the beauty to his bare chest. taehyung let out a surprised gasp and looked at the ravennate who was staring down at him. "like what you see?" the ravennate asked, voice raspy on taehyung's ears.

before taehyung could even answer, jungkook had started to suck on his neck. taehyung gasped and moaned softly, tilting his head upwards to let  jungkook have more access. "y-yes.." taehyung finally answered, voice shaky and coming out as a moan.

"yes who?" jungkook asked, sucking a lot more harshly on the other's neck. he groped taehyung's plump ass, giving it a squeeze. "h-hah..y-yes, d-daddy- ah~" taehyung whimpered once the ravennate sucked on his sweet spot.

he could feel his member growing. if jungkook doesn't stop now, this would end up to sex. so, as lightly as he could, he pushed jungkook off. the ravennate frowned at him. "what's wrong?" he asked.

taehyung shook his head and smiled reassuringly at the other. "it's just..." he looked down, blushing before continuing. "i-i wont be able to hold back i-if we continue." taehyung said. "and, i'm still looking forward to this..d-date." he added, mentally cursing for stammering.

jungkook chuckled and pulled the other closer to his chest. "oh darling, i understand." jungkook trailed off before continuing with a teasing tone. "but at least, let me help you with your problem down there, m'kay?" he said, pointing at taehyung's obvious erection.

the beauty nodded timidly. jungkook pulled taehyung inside of the bathroom and quickly stripped the other as he took his towel off as well. they both went inside the small shower cubicle, jungkook turned the faucet on.

he leaned in and kissed taehyung. his hands slowly pumping the beauty's erection. "m-mmh.." taehyung whimpered in pleasure. the two pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them.

the ravennate went to his knees and licked taehyung's pink tip, eliciting a lewd gasp from the other. "hahh~ daddy." whimpered taehyung, his hands gripping jungkook's raven hair.

the ravennate slowly took taehyung's cock into his mouth. "a-ahh! daddy..~" the beauty threw his head back in pleasure. his pink swollen lips hung agape as jungkook sucked him off. "daddy, more~"

the ravennate hummed on taehyung's red cock. the beauty moaned loudly at the vibration that travelled throughout his whole body. "p-please! ah~" he begged, although he wasn't sure what he was begging for.

"d-daddy! g-good, ahh~ p-please..c-cumming~" taehyung whimpered loudly, breath uneven as he was on the verge of cumming. jungkook only sucked harder, not letting his baby cum.

"p-please, daddy. l-let me cum~!" taehyung let out lewd moans of pleads as he arched his back. jungkook hummed, "cum." that was the only signal taehyung wanted, he let out a load moan, "ahh ahh~ k-kookie!" he moaned, knowing how much the younger loves it when taehyung moans his name. just then, white liquid filled jungkook's mouth.

the ravennate swallowed it all and went back up to his feet. he was greeted by a wet and panting taehyung. he smirked, pulled the elder into a heated and passionate kiss.

"let's wash up, yeah?" jungkook asked, pecking his baby one last time.

that moment, jungkook bathed his baby like the princess he was. small kisses and giggles filled their bathroom. it was as if something dirty never happened in there. just two innocent looking boys who were deeply in love with each other.

~

a/n: i was just on the mood to write smut, i'm sorry :3