xii. pet name

"well that was hot."

it was actually just an accident. taehyung didn't mean to let that thought out of his head. he just couldn't help but say that out loud.

their eyes blew wide. jungkook wasn't expecting him to say that and neither did taehyung.

the grey-haired beauty cursed internally and pressed his lips into a thin line. he gazed at the other and hoped that his remark would just be ignored.

though, constrast to his expectations, jungkook smirked and pressed the beauty onto his well-built chest. then, he made the other look at him.

"t-that w-wasn't.." taehyung tried to form words, mentally cursing for stuttering. why was he shy now?

"really, baby? do you find me hot?" the ceo asked, taehyung was staring at jungkook with his slightly widened eyes. a stuttered reply was what he only managed to let out.

"i-i...y-yes." the beauty nodded his head and looked down, feeling his cheeks heat up.

no! he wasn't suppose to know that! what the hell, kim taehyung?

the endearment jungkook used on him really took an unexpectedly huge effect on him. sure he liked affection, but when it came to jungkook, he loved it.

"look at me baby."

there it goes again.

taehyung thought. although he was told to look up, he still didn't. the grey-haired was too flustered and embarrassed.

he closed his eyes and his breath hitched when taehyung felt the other's hand support his chin to look up.

"hey, i said look at me." the ceo once again repeated. but to no avail, taehyung still didn't obey. jungkook only chuckled, thinking that taehyung was stubborn as hell.

while taehyung's eyes were closed, he felt extremely weird since the other stayed silent.

he slowly opened his eyes to see what was going on, only to see jungkook leaning in while smirking at him.

taehyung panicked. what was jungkook going to do to him? was he going to kiss him? questions like that invaded his mind as his almond eyes blew wide.

the gap was slowly decreasing though taehyung's heartbeat was the complete opposite to that.

the space between them had finally closed when jungkook placed his lips onto taehyung's, leaving a sweet short peck.

the other chuckled, taehyung stood there with eyes still blown wide. "c'mon, let's get going." jungkook patted the beauty's plump ass which made the said male turn back into reality only to glare at the pervert ceo.

"i think that was very unnecessary, jeon." taehyung commented, still sending death glares at the other.

"whatever." jungkook had replied and chuckled again before walking away. taehyung could only scoff at the other's cockiness and followed suit.

the two went inside of jungkook's office. it was quiet for a moment, taehyung was too flustered to say anything and the other was too busy preparing his paper works.

"i'll be out in 5 minutes. i have a meeting to attend. i'm also taking you with me." jungkook informed the other. it all made taehyung baffled.

"uh, what will i do there?" the grey-haired male asked. he didn't really see any point for him to stay.

as he was busy trying to figure out why he needed to come, a chuckle brought him back to reality.

taehyung looked up once again. "nothing. just stay there and be pretty." the ceo said. although taken aback, the other nodded and let out a small 'okay'.

the door opened and a familiar man went in. "your meeting is starting, sir." it was jihoon. jungkook's secretary whom lusted over taehyung just a few moments ago.

"right, let's go." the ravennate said and gestured the two to follow him. his beauty stayed close to him as possible. while his secretary quietly trailed behind.

the meeting started. board of directors were sat on the rectangular table.

meanwhile, jungkook was standing in front of them, atop of the mic stand. in the ceo's seat, instead of the ceo sat on it, taehyung was there.

everyone looked at the male currently sat on the ceo's seat. whispers quickly spread throughout the meeting room.

"doesn't he know that he's seating on the ceo's seat?"

"who's he?"

"i think he's the rumored 'husband of the ceo'."

while some, just shamelessly lusted over taehyung.

"damn, he looks hot."

"too bad he's already jeon's."

"look at that ass though."

"what if he's a slut? you know."

things alike echoed through the room. the two were completely aware of it. taehyung felt uncomfortable while the other was feeling rage.

how could they judge his baby like that? and how could they lust on taehyung like that? jungkook will surely take care of this later.

without another word, his voice boomed loudly through the room. he spoke using the mic. "it would be greatly appreciated if you would stop judging my baby."

everyone gasped but soon lowered their head after seeing the ceo's intense stare.

taehyung felt flustered. he lowered his head as well, feeling embarrassment flow through him yet again.

jungkook smirked seeing taehyung's reaction. "everyone please listen up. to clear all of your questions. may i introduce to you, my sweet husband, jeon taehyung." jungkook introduced, the aforementioned male jerked his head up, hearing his name called out.

"come up the stage the baby."

and again. taehyung blushed for the nth time this morning. slowly, he sat up from his seat and went up the stage.

he stood right next to jungkook who immediately wrapped his hands around his waist.

"everyone, jeon taehyung! i hope you'll treat him well." the ceo voiced out. everyone on the meeting room cheered and clapped for the two. a smirk came up jungkook's lips as he slowly leaned in and kissed the other.

taehyung was shocked, though he still kissed back. the kiss wasn't short nor was it long. they eventually pulled back due to the lack of air.

the employees were surprised seeing their boss genuinely smile for the first time. taehyung then went back to his seat- that he came to know was jungkook's and the meeting started.

~

a/n: oh myy, this sucks. i'm sorry for this trashy chapter.