epilogue

warning: this chapter contains extreme mature content. please do not read if uncomfortable.

jungkook kissed taehyung hungrily. the kiss was eager but soft. it contained so much love. the ravennate pushed the silver head down the soft cushion of the bed.

he pulled away, his lips then moved downwards, to taehyung's delicate neck. he painted it with his marks, wanted to show the world who the boy underneath him belonged to.

a whimper left taehyung's pink lips. his hands gripped jungkook's raven hair as he tilted his head to give access to his neck. "ggu.." moaned taehyung once the other had sucked on his sweet spot.

jungkook moved his hand underneath the other's shirt. he felt the skin, caressing it gently. his hands then moved to taehyung's hardened nipple as his lips continued to praise taehyung's neck.

"mmh," taehyung moaned in delight, his nipples sensitive against jungkook's fingers. the ravennate pulled away, a smirk made its way to his lips as he adored his artwork on taehyung's neck.

jungkook pulled the other's shirt over his head and he tossed it somewhere in the room. honestly, he couldn't care less where it would land. he then leaned away, he took off his shirt before kissing taehyung once again.

their tongues fought for dominance, it was a hungry and fast kiss. it showed eagerness towards each other. in the end, jungkook won the tongue fight. his wet muscle entered taehyung's mouth, he explored every bit of it, savoring the taste.

whimpers left taehyung's lips as jungkook continued to caress his body. he couldn't help but feel pleasure towards the other's action of giving him attention and love.

they soon pulled away, catching their breath. "so pretty," jungkook complimented with a smile, his hands caressing taehyung's bare chest.

"ggu, please," taehyung begged, he wanted to be touched. every time they were having sex, taehyung was always the eager one. it made jungkook chuckle before smirking.

"hm, maybe i'll pleasure you if you call me right." jungkook teased, a mocking smirk on his lips. he wanted to tease his baby so much, it was fun to do so.

"daddy, please touch me.." taehyung whimpered out, his hands grabbed jungkook's neck, desperately trying to move the other closer.

"since my baby asked so nicely," jungkook trailed off, his hand moved downwards as his burning gaze never left taehyung's eyes.

slowly, jungkook undid the other's fly. his hand now coming in contact with taehyung's clothed member.

"mmh," the silver haired male mewled, he bucked his hips, seeking for more friction. jungkook went down, stripping taehyung's pants and boxers off. the older of the two gasped at the sudden cold air hitting his cock.

"daddy, please.." jungkook complied to his baby's begging. his hand wrapped around the other's hard dick, eliciting a moan from taehyung. jungkook's hand worked its magic, pumping taehyung's member.

"ah, daddy!" taehyung gripped the sheets, feeling a familiar knot on his stomach. just as he was about to release, jungkook stopped his movements and let go of the other's cock.

"why..?" taehyung whined, his hips bucked up, wanting more friction. jungkook just pecked him sweetly before pulling away.

the ravennate stripped all of his clothes. he grabbed lube from the bedside table and squirted a good amount on his hand. he scattered it all over his fingers before parting taehyung's golden thighs.

"are you ready, love?" jungkook asked sweetly, he had pecked taehyung's forehead when the other nodded his head. jungkook long middle finger entered taehyung's tight hole.