i. grey locks

ten months later

"fuck, fuck, fuck!", a nervous jungkook chanted repeatedly as he walked back and forth the dressing room.

he was done with his slight make-up, he only needed confirmation for him to head out.

oddly enough, he was panicking due to nervousness. he never felt nervous, not even once in his life. yet here he was, nervous to the core.

what if's flooded his mind, such as;
what if i embarrass myself? what if taehyung says no? oh wait he can't. and what if-

"for fucks sake jungkook calm the fuck down!", yoongi retorted, he stopped all of the what ifs that flooded poor jungkook's mind.

the ravenette winced silently when he noticed the curses that left yoongi's dirty mouth. he wasn't a big fan of cursing.

"but hyung!", he whined which obviously irritated the mint haired boy even more than he already was.

but the ravennate didn't care, others may fear yoongi, but consider him different.

seriously though, jungkook was so nervous to the point he was going to pass out — okay, maybe not, but you get the point.

"jungkook, you're the strongest mafia leader in south korea yet you're here, trembling like a fucking pussy, nervous just because of a fucking wedding", yoongi stated, irritation evident in his voice.

on the other hand, jungkook was oblivious. he didn't really pay much attention to yoongi's tone and just whined again.

usually, he wouldn't let anyone talk to him like that. but yoongi was one of his hyungs so he would just let it pass.

besides, it wasn't yoongi's wedding so he needed to shut the hell up.

"and let me remind you, an arrange wedding", the mint haired boy added which snapped something inside the his head.

jungkook stayed quiet as he thought of it. come to think of it, yoongi was right.

he asked himself, what was he so worked up for? it was just an arranged wedding, without feelings; well, at least, on taehyung's end.

he groaned out loud and plopped down on the sofa. almost immediately after, his thighs started to shake subconsciously.

how could he calm down? he was getting married to the love of his life!

jungkook stayed oblivious to his shaking thighs, he didn't want his body to remind him that he was fucking nervous.

suddenly, the door opened which revealed jimin. the aforementioned met jungkook's eyes with a blank stare. but jungkook knew, that in a second, jimin would drop to his knees, laughing like a dying hyena. and he was right, jimin fell on his knees, clutching his stomach as he laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"what?", the younger asked, irritation visible in his tone and face. his brows furrowed, along with his jaw clenching dangerously.

he had expected jimin to also make fun of him, and he was absolutely right. with that, the younger made a mental note to get his revenge later.

well, it wasn't really their fault since they had no idea that he has feelings for taehyung, the boy he was going to marry.

"is this real? mafia boss — jeon jungkook is nervous b — because of an arranged wedding!", jimin teased between laughs while clutching his stomach because of how hard he was laughing.

the ravennatte rolled his eyes and sent the cackling boy a death glare. "alright, alright! i'm sorry, boss!", he apologized, as he stood up and contained his laughter. jungkook stayed silent and irritatingly rolled his eyes yet again.

"anyways, i came here to tell you guys that the wedding is about to start in a few minutes", jimin stated and sat down beside jungkook. he placed his arm over the aforementioned's shoulder, his face looking like the exact replica of the iconic 'lenny face'.

the younger just sassily raised an eyebrow at him. jungkook having no clue of what the blondie was up to. "goodluck bro!", he said with a teasing smile and a mocking tone.

"whatever", jungkook replied and stood up while fixing his suit. "let's just go", the two stood up, serious expressions now casted upon their faces.

the ravenatte started to walk, the two trailed behind him. as they strode to the door, jungkook reminded himself to just calm the fuck down and everything will go just fine.

he took a deep breath and headed out the door.

~

the plan was that there would be two aisle, so that jungkook and taehyung would both walk down the aisle and meet at the middle where the altar was.

it was a weird set-up but it was the best they could get considering it was their parents who planned the wedding.

so far, everything was going smoothly. both of them were walking down the aisle as a slow romantic music played.

the two had overly exaggerated grins on their lips. one being true and the other being fake.

from a distance, the ravenatte could see taehyung. he asked particularly no one in his head as to why taehyung was so fucking handsome and unreal.

to him, the best part of all was the older's grayish ash and curled hair that perfectly sat on the boy's head.

as the two reached the altar, they faced each other and linked arms. to make everything more ethereal, he just fucking saw taehyung's grey contact lenses and almost creamed himself.

now that the ravennate could see the older's breathe-taking beauty up close, he might just actually explode.

finally, after jungkook got lost in those eyes, they both faced the front and looked at the priest as he began his speech.

"we gathered here to unite these two people in marriage. it takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish".

in the younger's head, he was mentally cursing the priest. he rambled on why the speech needed to be this long when it's not actually a real marriage.

"do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

"we do", they both answered and to jungkook's surprise, he kind of felt relieved that taehyung replied. the two just kept their eyes on the priest, not wanting to have eye contact.

"do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"we do", the two said once again, now looking at each other. the ravenatte could see the older's beautiful eyes and yet it saddened him. because those pretty eyes held no feelings for him.

the priest once again said his long speech. finally, taehyung took the the ravenette's hand and placed the ring on his finger as jungkook did the same afterwards.

"i now pronounce you husband and- uhh husband. you may now kiss each other".

when their lips touched, jungkook could hear the crowd go wild as they cheered and clapped for the couple. the kiss lasted for a second as it was merely a peck.

the younger cursed to himself and asked, why everything about taehyung needed to be perfect? 'cause damn, jungkook might actually get addicted to those soft lips.

taehyung and jungkook faced the crowd as they both smiled. a fake smile of course. well, at least in taehyung's case, it was fake.

the day finally ended with a party including their close friends and family. but, it wasn't complete, the party continued but jungkook caught no sight of taehyung.