xxx. morning coffee

"fuck, i messed up so fucking bad!" jungkook mumbled as he anxiously paced back and forth inside their living room.

taehyung didn't deserve to get hurt. how could he bring pain to such a pure and kind-hearted person. the hurt and betrayal laced within taehyung's words echoed in his mind.

he snapped his head to his side, eyeing the beauty who was sleeping on his couch. jungkook frowned at the sight of taehyung's tear stained cheeks. he had ran after taehyung earlier, only to find him inside the elevator, knees wobbling and a hand firmly gripping his head. taehyung soon fainted after that, his husband thankfully caught him by his waist.

a stressed sigh left his thin lips as he went towards the couch and knelt down. his rough hand softly caressing taehyung's cheeks.

"i'm sorry, baby." he muttered softly, his voice full of sadness and regret. he stared at taehyung's face, he looked so pretty and serene while sleeping. guilt slowly ate him up as he thought of what he had done. with a heavy sigh, he had bent forward to peck taehyung's forehead sweetly before standing up.

jungkook didn't know what to do. he had no experience in relationships whatsoever. all his life, his attention merely focused on the mafia. he barely showed any emotion, too lost in bulding a perfect persona to protect himself.

he bit his lip, feeling his eyes glisten with tears. he was so clueless. jungkook felt so lost and scared. his mind was clouded with anxious thoughts. how can he fix this? what if he ruin everything?

but he knew that one of his hyungs could help him out. and so, with that thought in mind, jungkook grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

a few rings were heard from the phone before it finally stopped, signalling the acceptance from the other side. "hello, jin-hyung?" jungkook let out quietly as he moved away from the living roon, not wanting taehyung to wake up.

"yes, jungkook? you rarely call me, what's up?" jin answered from the other side. baffled as to why jungkook suddenly called him.

the ravennate stood silently, his lips quivering and tears threatening to flow down. "hyung, i- i fucked up.. so bad." jungkook began, his voice shaky as he felt himself cry. no longer able to keep his tears bottled up, he let them cascade down his cheeks, sobbing loudly.

crying didn't fit his mafia boss self whatsoever. but he didn't care anymore. he was crying as him, as jungkook, and not his persona. from the times he had spent with taehyung, he ha learned that it was okay to feel heavy emotions. it was okay to cry, it wouldn't make him less of a man.

"what happened? where are you? do you need me to come over?" seokjin's frantic voice burst out, panicked after hearing the younger break down. he barely showed any emotion at all, so hearing him cry was worrying.

jungkook shook his head even though jin couldn't see him. "no hyung, its okay. i just.. i just need your help, please?" the ravennate's voice sounded so broken as he begged for help. he managed to calm down, breathing heavily. jungkook gulped thickly, crying wouldn't solve anything.

he needed to fix things.

"are you sure? i can come over if you want, you know." jin replied with a soft voice, wanting to make sure if the ravennate was really sure of his decision. because this was the first time jungkook asked him for help, he wanted to show all of his support and care.

"yes hyung, i'm sure. it's just, taehyung saw me.. having sex with someone else." jungkook bit his lip, waiting for an out burst from his hyung.

"what?! no jungkook, tell me you didn't mean that, i know you can't-" before jin could finish his enraged statement, jungkook cut him to it.