xviii. sleepy baby

"tokyo, japan!!" taehyung whisper-shouted, hands turned into cute little fists as he jumped up and down on the tiled floor of the airport. jungkook watched fondly, staring at his cute husband with loving eyes.

wondering how someone so cold before could be this excited just because of japan. he smiled lightly to himself, what a cutie, jungkook thought. he didn't really notice that taehyung was staring back at him with a baffled look.

"jungkook?" taehyung asked, waving his hands slowly in front of the other. the ravennate seemed to have come back to reality and jolted a little in realization. jungkook cleared his throat before speaking. "right, we should head out now. a taxi should be waiting for us."

taehyung nodded his head repeatedly, full of enthusiasm and skipped forward happily- jungkook following suit, a fond grin playing on his lips.

the couple stood outside the airport, waiting for their taxi hand in hand. holding hands like that was rare for the two of them and that made taehyung blush furiously. he kept looking at his shoes, constantly gazing up to search for their taxi.

"jungkookie, i'm so tired. where's our taxi?" taehyung asked, looking around for any sign of a taxi going to them. he was pouting cutely, beautiful eyes scanning his surroundings.

jungkook opened his mouth to speak but then finally a taxi stopped in front of them and honked. taehyung smiled and dragged the other inside the taxi.

finally, taehyung would get some rest. he was really tired, although he didn't really knew why. all he did was sit on the not so comfortable leather chair of the plane, yet why was he so tired? taehyung never thought boarding planes would be that tiring.

jungkook, on the other hand, was super hyped. it was like taehyung's excitement from before left his own body and went into jungkook's. the ravennate was looking forward to this. not the scenery, places, foods and many more interesting things but actually, taehyung.

he was excited to see and feel what it would be like to spend so much time with taehyung. just as he continued to imagine all the joyful activities he would do with his partner, jungkook felt a sudden weight on his shoulder.

jungkook looked to his side and just as expected, taehyung was leaning against his shoulder while sleeping peacefully. he must've fallen asleep when the other was in deep thoughts.

the ravennate smiled lovingly, his doe eyes watching his cute husband fondly. asking himself as to what he did to deserve such a beautiful being. taehyung was no doubt, perfect. perfect for jungkook.

he held taehyung wobbly head- moving due to the movement of the taxi- and readjusted it against his shoulder. jungkook had laid his head on top of taehyung's head before humming in content.

jungkook grinned once again. he hoped it was always like this- just the two of them being comfortable. holding each other close while holding hands was something he had never pictured before. it was just unexpected with taehyung being distant and all, he was grateful that the other was finally starting to open up to him.

minutes flew by, jungkook knew they were nearing their destination. so, as gentle as he could, jungkook woke taehyung up, telling him that they were near. the elder whining a bit in response.

"kook, i wanna sleep more~" taehyung whined, voice slurred and tired, eyes still closed. jungkook knew his baby was tired, but taehyung really needs to wake up. "c'mon baby, you can sleep and rest when we get on the hotel." jungkook explained, hands slowly caressing the other's smooth, soft hair.

taehyung hummed in slight dissatisfaction. "stop that, it's making me more sleepy." the beauty whined yet again, hands lightly slapping away jungkook's that was caressing his hair. the ravennate chuckled at his husband's cute state- hair a little bit messy, eyes half closed and lips turned into an adorable pout.

jungkook grinned even wider, leaned in and pecked the beauty's pout off. taehyung flinched a bit, eyes blew wide and cheeks turning beet red. he wasn't used to showing affection on public. even though they were inside a car, the driver was still there- it made taehyung so flustered.

the grey-haired male didn't say anything as jungkook backed away. the only thing taehyung could do was hide his face on his hands in embarrassment. he had flushed even darker, even the tips of his ears had turned red, when he heard jungkook chuckle and said something about him being so cute.

~

the couple were walking down the lobby of a hotel. many golden decorations were all over the wall. taehyung's doe eyes scanned the room in amusement. the room that was so grand reflected on his eyes.

as taehyung admired the room, jungkook was admiring something else. something- rather someone, so much more beautiful than the lobby. it was taehyung.

jungkook watched lovingly, as usual.

they reached the reception desk and checked in. jungkook did most of the works as taehyung was still stunned by the beauty of the hotel.

the jeon couple went to their room; 143. taehyung went in first due to excitement and squealed as he got inside. he couldn't contain his excitement, taehyung bounced up and down as his luggage was long forgotten.

"i thought you were sleepy." jungkook commented with a chuckle. taehyung stopped jumping and furrowed his brows along with his lips forming a pout. "oh yes, i forgot." he giggled sheepishly.

"i'll just help you unpack." the beauty suggested, a genuine smile on his lips. he looked at jungkook's eyes, waiting for an answer. jungkook was more than happy to agree. "of course, thank you baby."

taehyung felt himself blush once again. jungkook never failed to make him flustered. the grey-haired, although shy, he likes it. likes the way jungkook make him flustered and a blushing mess.

that was how the two spent their afternoon. unpacking their clothes while the room filled with laughter and chattering.

~

a/n: i'm sorry, this is so trashy. exams are finally over!