xxv. vacant room

warning: this chapter contains slight rape, slight abuse and bullying, please proceed with caution.

hot. taehyung's body was on fire. he was feeling so hot all over. something had made him this way. an unknown substance was injected to him not long ago. now he was tied on a bed, panting heavily.

"p-please.." taehyung begged to no one in particular. his body was feeling so hot that he started to sweat. it was an irritating feeling and he didn't want that. his dick was also rock hard due to the drug. a weird feeling on his stomach bubbled up, it wad starting to annoy him.

he just wanted this to be done. all of this weird emotions, taehyung wanted it gone. oh how he wished jungkook was here to take care of him. tears brimmed on his eyes as he started to get frustrated, partly sexually frustrated.

the door opened revealing a smirking minhyuk. taehyung shot his gaze towards the man on the door. that smirk irked him even more.

"i see you've got a problem there. want daddy to help you?" minhyuk asked, pointing at the obvious tent on the restrained boy's pants. the evil male made its way to taehyung. a smirk evident on his lips as he did so.

taehyung's eyes widened in fear. his shaky orbs started to glisten as tears flowed down his cheeks. the fragile boy shook his head non-stop, knowing something bad was about to come.

minhyuk only sneered at his pathetic attempt. his hands slowly landing on the boy's slim waist as he got on top of the said boy. taehyung let out a cry, only to stop when a harsh slap landed on his right cheek.

"shut up!" minhyuk had let out before roaming his hands around taehyung's delicate body. due to the drug, the silver head arched his back as soon as friction sparked up on his body. a small whimper escaping his lips as he did so.

minhyuk's hand traveled to his lower region. no, this wasn't right. only jungkook gets to touch him and no one else. jungkook was the only one allowed to make him feel good. jungkook, his daddy.

"d-daddy.." taehyung moaned out as minhyuk's hand started stroking his hard shaft. thinking it was jungkook, the silver head whimpered loudly. the drug was doing all things to him, it wasn't good.

minhyuk only smirked at the poor boy. taehyung's eyes were hazy and clouded with lust. his plump lips parted as small whimpers and moans escaped.

"j-jungkook!" taehyung moaned out as he arched his back. minhyuk clenched his jaw at this. it was a shame for him, he was pleasuring taehyung yet all that was leaving the boy's mouth is jungkook's name.

a harsh slap landed on taehyung's cheek. "what the fuck did you just say?!" minhyuk angrily yelled at him before slapping him once again. taehyung gasped in pain, he shook his head as tears flowed again.

"i-i'm sorry..!" taehyung whimpered out as minhyuk harshly sucked on his neck. a gasp of pain and pleasure escaping the silver haired's lips. soon enough he had realized the situation he was in. he hated how his body would react on its own. he hated how minhyuk took advantage of his current state.

the drug's effect seemed to have faded out slightly. taehyung can feel most of the pain instead of the fake pleasure he felt earlier. he started to kick around as minhyuk slowly slid his pants down along with his boxers. minhyuk then suddenly shoved two fingers down taehyung's hole making him scream in pain.

"stop!! please! no!" taehyung had begged for him to stop but his pleas went unheard. minhyuk started pumping his fingers in and out of taehyung's hole. though the silver head didn't want it, his body was reacting on his own. taehyung elicited a gasp of pleasure when he felt minhyuk's fingers brush up to his prostate.

"you're enjoying this huh? you little slut, what a fucking whore!"

slut.

whore.

taehyung let out heavy breaths at the word. he's not a slut, not a whore, right? he's a good boy, he's not like that. right? taehyung cried loudly as terrifying memories of the past came rushing back to him.

"hey taehyung! look look! you're number one! how awesome is that?"

his friend had said when they were both looking at the board of students that got the highest scores, the top 100 to be exact. and taehyung was number one, like always. the said boy grinned at his friend's words.

"yeah! that's so cool!"

"you're so smart, taehyung!"

"i wanna be like you!"

"that's amazing! how did you do that?"

"probably because he was sleeping with old male teachers." a sudden cold voice rang through the students ears. that voice belonged to the 2nd student on the list. taehyung widened his eyes at what he had heard. everyone froze on their spot and started whispering, immediately believing the boy's words.

his friend had let out a nervous chuckle. "t-that's impossible. t-taehyung can't possibly do that. r-right, taehyung?" he said nervously, though it was obvious that he also believed the boy's words.

taehyung smiled sadly and looked down. he nodded his head before speaking, "r-right."

"actually, i saw taehyung and mr. lee enter a vacant room. and you know what i heard? loud moans." the boy once again stated, his words seemingly nothing to him as everyone gasped in shock.

taehyung snapped his head towards the boy and started shaking his head. "t-that's not true! i-i didn't do anything wrong! m-mr. lee he.."

"don't you dare tell anyone about this or i'll get you expelled!" taehyung paused as mr. lee's words came to his mind. tears welled up on his eyes as he was unable to finish his sentence.

everyone gasped when taehyung said nothing and just cried. "see, he couldn't even prove it. what i saw and heard was true. i even have proof if you want." the boy smirked before leaving the scene.

everyone glared at taehyung at he kept his head hung low. "come on guys, it smells disgusting here!"

"right, he's whore."

"yeah, a fucking slut, i can't believe he fooled us."

"tch, whore's like him needs to be expelled."

"i agree, he's a bitch."

~

a/n: so hi. yeah, i know i said that i was on a hiatus but actually scratch that because i have free time right now! classes are suspended for the whole month due to coronavirus. please stay safe!

so, expect updates for the month of march <3