i. bonus chapter

the morning sun rays slapped taehyung in the face. he groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. puppy doe orbs scanned his room. the now pink haired male tapped the other side of the bed.

a frown made its way to his beautiful plump lips. he grumbled under his breath, he missed his husband's warmth. where the hell was he? and oddly enough, the house sounded silent.

normally, their two children would be jumping on their bed right now. but it looks like none of that is going to happen this morning.

a lot has happened. 8 years have passed and the two male's relationship kept going strong. taehyung and jungkook adopted two kids.

taeju and seomin, their two little angels. taeju, a cute little boy at the age of 9. he was the first one to get adopted by the pair. the two visited an orphanage 3 years ago and immediately fell in love with the cute boy's friendly and loving attitude.

not soon after, seomin, a cheeky little girl was adopted by jungkook and taehyung. she was now 7 years old.

the jeon family couldn't be happier. a small smile crept on taehyung's lips as he recalled their passed memories. but right now, he really should look for his angels.

he slowly stood up and patted downstairs. "how could they forget about my birthday." taehyung grumbled under his breath. today was the 30th of december, his birthday.

his brows knitted together once he noticed that the lights were off. it was already 7 in the morning and the sun has already risen but the curtains blocked the sunlight. the living room was dark. taehyung sighed as he looked for the light switch.

he tapped around the wall, and once he flicked the switch, the kitchen door busted open. "happy birthday to you~" in came, his two adorable kids and his loving husband, jungkook.

taehyung gasped in surprise and covered his mouth. tears started to pool in his eyes as he eyed the cake held by jungkook. the three angels sang the happy birthday song with a grin on their faces.

"happy birthday, papa!"

"happy birthday, baby!"

taeju, seomin and jungkook exclaimed altogether. the birthday boy grinned, tears of happiness cascaded down his cheeks. he sniffled and wiped away his tears.

"t-thank you, my angels." he replied as the three walked closer to him.

"blow your candle, doll. don't forget to make a wish." jungkook chimed as he held the cake closer to his husband. taehyung closed his eyes and clasped his pretty hands together.

he mumbled something under his breath that the three couldn't quite hear. he fluttered his eyes open and blew his candle. cheers from his kids erupted in the air as the smoke blended into the atmosphere.

"eat, eat!" seomin exclaimed with a giggle as she ran back to the kitchen.
the raven haired male offered the cake to his son, taeju. the boy soon followed his sister with a giggle as well.

taehyung and jungkook watched fondly at the two. "thank you, love." the pink haired male let out, he pecked his sweet husband's lips and stared into the younger's crystalline eyes.

"you're always welcome, my angel. you know i'd do anything for you." the two shared a passionate kiss. it was slow and sweet, they savoured the taste of each other as if it was their first kiss. fireworks erupted in their stomach and blushes appeared on their cute cheeks.

it was just like the first time.

soon, the two pulled away, gasping for air. jungkook rested his forehead against his husband's. he whispered, with a voice so sweet and loving;
"i love you, jeon taehyung. forever and ever."

the aforementioned male grinned, his eyes sparkled with love. "i love you too, jeon jungkook." the two yet again kissed, seemingly not having enough of each other's lips.

"ew, dada and papa are doing the no-no!" their daughter, seomin squeaked. the two loving couple pulled away with adorable chuckles.

"baby, i'm just showing my love for papa." jungkook explained, feigning innocence. taehyung giggled cutely as he wrapped his hands around his lover's neck.

"but, uncle yoongi told me that's bad and dirty!" taehyung released a gasp after hearing seomin's statement. though, his husband only chuckled, already used to yoongi's attitude.

right, speaking of yoongi, the mafia is no longer jungkook's. due to his family, the ravennate has decided to leave the mafia behind. now of course, that would be impossible. but with the help of choi yeonjun, namjoon's assistant, he was able to quit the mafia.

currently, the mafia is being ran by choi yeonjun. and jungkook will forever be thankful for what yeonjun had done. actually, the boy was more than willing to take over. it was his dream to run a mafia, he honestly looked up to his boss.

jungkook's company was doing great and it honestly gives more than enough for his family. and so taehyung's always thankful for his husband's hard work.

leaving the mafia behind was something jungkook never regret. he was happy that he would finally live a normal and peaceful life.

the only thing that mattered to jungkook right now is his loving and sweet happy family.

~

a/n: here's the fluff bonus chapter! (is it fluffy enough?) there's more, hehe. another bonus chapter will be published soon. and its smut~ (and a little bit of fluff)

thank you so much for reading this! i can't believe this book has reached 94k+ reads!! argh, i love you guys so much ♡