xv. dirty talk

warning: this chapter contains extreme sexual content. please do not read if uncomfortable.

"are you ready, baby?" jungkook questioned with a smirk. he looked down at the panting and wrecked out taehyung who was staring back at him with hooded yet innocent eyes. taehyung nodded his head frantically, his hands travelled to jungkook's hair.

"words, kitten." taehyung's breath hitched, he felt a shiver ran down his spine because of the pet name. the other seemed to notice this and smirked even wider, leaning down to the older's ear.

"you like that, hm? such a naughty kitten." taehyung moaned lightly, his breath grew unsteady, his boner was so painful now and it was unbearable.

"tell me baby, do you want me?" jungkook purred, diving down to taehyung's lower region.

"yes," the beauty answered timidly, his voice came out as a whisper. taehyung gasped and arched his back off the bed as he felt something wet lick and suck his pink hole.

"daddy, f-feels good. more," realizing how shameless he sounded, taehyung covered his mouth with this hands and held back moans as jungkook continued to eat him out.

the ravennate noticed that the other was holding back, so he suddenly pumped taehyung's dick which made the said boy elicit a gasp, lewd moans and whimpers soon followed.

"j-jungkook.." slap! jungkook spanked the older's plump ass, pulling away and looking at the other with a stern look.

"what did you just call me?" jungkook asked, bringing down his hand once again, landing a harsh smack down the beauty's arse.

"'m sorry daddy," taehyung apologized, tears slid down his flushed cheeks. he was sweaty now, his grey locks stuck on his forehead. the ravennate grinned and massaged the other's now a tad bit red ass.

"good boy." he said.

"daddy.." taehyung called out, receiving a hum from the younger. "p-please, hurry.." jungkook let out a chuckle and opened the red box that was on the bedside table, he grabbed the lube and set it down on the bed.

jungkook brought his digits to taehyung's agape mouth. he wanted to see how sinful the other looked as he did so.

"suck." taehyung did what he was told and sucked jungkook's fingers. coating them with his saliva as his tongue circled it. taehyung moaned around the younger's fingers, making the other groan in satisfaction.

jungkook pulled away and brought his fingers to taehyung's hole that was clenching and unclenching around nothing. jungkook rammed one finger inside and slammed it back and forth- not letting taehyung adjust.

it has been a while since his last time, which wasn't even proper sex and it did hurt a bit. the beauty cried out in pain, holding the ravennate's wrist in attempt to stop him.

"w-wait, ah!"

jungkook only smirked, leaned forward to taehyung's ear and added another finger. "it's a punishment kitten. for being so flirtatious with your sweet friend bogum." he spat out, venom laced his voice.

"but d-daddy, i wasn't.." taehyung trailed off, arching his back off the bed as he felt jungkook add a third finger.

moans continued to resonate through the bedroom and the lewd sound of taehyung's hole as jungkook's fingers went in and out of him.

the ravennate sucked on the older's chest, neck and nipples as taehyung's hands went all over him.

"daddy! close-" the beauty could feel it, he was so so close. yet, his desired orgasm was denied. taehyung had whined when jungkook pulled his fingers out.

"not yet, kitten." jungkook said, leaned back and admired his baby.

taehyung was breathing heavily, drool dripped down his mouth, cheeks beet red, big doe eyes hooded, hands gripped the sheets, and chest coated with dark purple hickeys.

"fuck, so dirty. you're like this already and yet, that was just my fingers."

jungkook chuckled, seeing that the beauty glanced away shyly. he coated his cock with lube and aligned it on taehyung's hole and slipped the tip in. taehyung gasp, looking down and blushing madly at jungkook's member.

"like what you see, kitten?" jungkook had asked when he noticed the other eyeing him.

"y-yes daddy," taehyung moaned in pleasure and slight pain, jungkook's dick was filled him up so good. the ravennate waited for taehyung to adjust.

he knew taehyung wasn't a virgin just by the feel of him, but he didn't want to hurt the other even more. his dick wasn't that small after all. it was so much larger and thicker than average.

he also figured that denying taehyung's orgasm earlier was enough for his punishment for now. jungkook had started moving when he saw taehyung nod lightly at him.

"so good, daddy! f-faster, please," jungkook smirked. he loved the way taehyung begged shamelessly. begging so dirty just for his daddy's dick.

jungkook obeyed and rammed his cock back and forth, the bed squeaking just as taehyung's eyes rolled back and his back arched off the bed in pure ecstasy.

"d-daddy!"

taehyung moaned repeatedly, hands clawed at jungkook's broad shoulders and head titled back as the raven sucked on his neck.

the ravennate's cock was so good, hitting his spot dead on and making him see stars. on the other hand, jungkook was amazed on how vocal the other can be during sex.

"you like that huh? you like daddy's long and thick cock ramming in and out of you?" jungkook asked, his voiced sounded so dirty and taehyung loved it. the other nodded frantically, feeling a familiar knot forming in his stomach.

"yes! mm, love daddy's long and thick c-cock. fuck me h-harder daddy." jungkook groaned in pleasure and did what he was told. in result to his animalistic thrusts, taehyung moaned shamelessly louder.

the raven haired male loved how taehyung talked so dirty. how taehyung moaned so sinfully. how his body arched beautifully.

how he took every thrusts and moaned daddy each time. it was driving him crazy. all of this was driving him crazy.

"kitten, you're close ah-fuck arent you?" jungkook grunted, his thrusts turned sloppy as they both chased their release.

"yes daddy, so c-close!" taehyung was screaming now, his mouth hung agape and kept eliciting moans. the pleasure was just too much.

it was as if jungkook's cock was made for his ass only. the other's cock was just shaped so perfectly that it made him feel so good, so full.

"fuck! moan my name, baby. come on, moan daddy's name hm." jungkook grunted out, he wanted to know how it would sound like if it rolled off taehyung's tongue during this time.

"j-jungkookie! cumming, cu- ah jungkook!" taehyung literally screamed out as white strings of liquid shot out from his cock, eyes rolled back and tears of pleasure cascaded down his cheeks.

jungkook did the same, grunting out taehyung's name and coming inside of the beauty's tight hole.

they were both panting heavily, trying to catch their own breath. jungkook collapsed on top of taehyung.

"fuck, that was good." he commented while grinning, taehyung only hummed in response and weakly pushed the other off.

"get off, jungkook. you're heavy." taehyung said sleepily which made the other chuckle and obey.

"tae, we need to clean up." the ravennate said, as they both cuddled together. his hands rested on the other's slim waist, and taehyung's hands were hugging his chest as he laid his head on top of it.

"no, later." taehyung whined, his eyes felt heavy and soon it fluttered close.

"night night. kook, i think- i think i love you." taehyung murmured in his sleep which earned a grin from the other.

"good night. i love you too, tae."

~

a/n: so, how was that? forgive me father for i have sinned :<