xvii. bag of chips

"did you sleep well?" a nice and soothing voice echoed through the room. as the owner of this voice softly stroked his grey locks, he shyly snuggled closer and nodded his head.

it was sunday morning, today was the day of their departure to japan for their honeymoon. although, despite that, the jeon couple were still lazily laying on the bed and cuddling.

"don't we need to pack our things now?" jungkook asked softly, his voice came out husky. taehyung felt his heart jump at jungkook's sexy voice. it was sexy yet so calming.

the beauty let out a whine. "but i don't want to." he said, pout forming on his lips. the ravennate emitted a chuckle, his chest vibrating in the process.

jungkook pulled away and kissed the other's forehead before speaking. "get up, okay? i'll be downstairs making breakfast."

taehyung nodded and jungkook got up, walking towards the door and left their bedroom. the sleeping beauty slowly got up as well and entered the bathroom to get ready.

---

talks, clicking of metal spoons and forks, low laughter and giggles filled the dinning area as the jeon couple ate their breakfast.

"you know kook, your cooking tastes like shit." taehyung said, munching very loudly and then shoving food on his mouth rapidly. jungkook chuckled, watching as the beauty eats his food with glee- contrast to what he just said.

"my cooking tastes shit, huh?" jungkook questioned, shaking his head. it was obvious that taehyung loved the food. so why bother to say otherwise?

"yah, don't think i'll pack my things." taehyung suddenly voiced out, the ravennate who was drinking his cold water, chocked. his eyes widened and his mouth hung agape.

"what are you implying?" jungkook asked, leaning closer to the other. hoping that taehyung didn't mean what jungkook was thinking.

"i mean you're packing my things." taehyung said, pointing his finger at the other. jungkook gawked at taehyung. he was in bewilderment. he didn't know taehyung was this bossy.

"yah, don't expect me to obey you." jungkook said, standing up and placing his dish on the sink. taehyung cutely huffed at his husband and crossed his arms childishly.

"then i'm not gonna wash the dishes. i'll also make sure to make you my servant on our honeymoon!" taehyung threatened.

he was really not in the mood to pack his things right now. all he wants to do is to lay down and sleep all day like he usually does. but sadly, his married ass can't do that anymore.

"baby, are you threatening me?" jungkook asked, his right brow raised in an intimidating way. taehyung huffed once more and puffed his cute soft cheeks.

"yes, i am. so what about it? huh, what about it? bleh!" he teased and stuck his tongue out.

"you- i'm gonna make sure i'll eat all your ice-cream in the fridge!" jungkook teased back, a smirk playing on his lips. as he walked to the fridge, he felt hands wrap around his waist from the back.

"don't you dare, kook! i-...i'll burn your white t-shirt collection if you even dare to eat my ice-creams!" taehyung retorted back, laughing maliciously. the beauty ran upstairs, jungkook running after him.

"you- come back here!"

unfortunately for taehyung, the ravennate got a hold of his waist, causing for the two of them to fall on the bed. taehyung landed face first and jungkook on top of him- arms still wrapped around the beauty's waist.

the grey-haired male turned around to face his husband with a glare. "aw, don't be mad baby. i'll pack your stuffs." jungkook reassured, smiling so brightly and pecked his baby's lips.

taehyung blushed madly at that.
"y-you're not allowed t-to do t-that." the beauty became a stuttering mess under the ravennate's melting gaze.

"to do what, baby?" jungkook asked and pecked the other's lips once again, only to receive and smack on his chest from taehyung.

"you're not allowed to make my heart burst!" taehyung shyly said, cupping his own blushing cheeks. jungkook cooed at the sight and leaned in. this time, it wasn't a peck anymore, it was a kiss.

taehyung immediately kissed back. the pair of soft lips kissing his own right now felt like heaven to him. and jungkook felt the same. every time they would touch, sparks shoot up. the two were very mutual with their feelings.

~

in the end, jungkook did the packing and taehyung washed the dishes. they were both on their private jet that was ready to fly off to tokyo, japan.

the two were already seated on their leather seats, all ready and buckled up. taehyung was staring outside the window with smile plastered on his face.

since their 'love-making'- if you can even call it that- taehyung has been slowly opening up to jungkook and slowly but surely coming out of his own walls.

on the other hand, jungkook was busy munching on some chips that he bought. due to the obnoxiously loud chewing, taehyung turned to face the other with a slight frown on his face. "jungkook, that's disgusting."

"whaft? (what?)" said jungkook, his words muffled by the chips that were stuffing his cheeks. at this point, he looked like a cute bunny human. jungkook chewed the rest of the chips on his mouth and gulped it down. "you were also chewing very loud earlier during breakfast." jungkook reasoned.

"that's because the food was good-" taehyung cut himself off, covered his mouth with his hands. jungkook gasped dramatically, and decided to tease the other.

"you~ you love my cooking don't you?" jungkook teased, nudging the other with his arm.

taehyung, who was blushing and covering his cheeks, looked away.
"i don't, shut up." the beauty stared outside the window- pretending to be interested on the fog and clouds that was on sight.

"aww, my cute little baby tae." jungkook cooed and pinch taehyung's already red cheeks- making it turn into a darker shade of red.

"yah! that hurt!" taehyung winced and soothed his cheeks.

"i can't help it! you're just so cute!" jungkook replied, flashing his bunny smile at taehyung.

handsome bunny idiot, always making me flustered!

~

a/n: just cute taekook moments for everyone uwu

i'm sorry but i'll be going on hiatus for awhile because of exams. also, i'm sorry if i keep changing my book covers, i'm trying to experiment and see what i like the most. i'm really sorry, see you soon guys!