xxxii. eye galaxies

"tell the world that
we finally got it all right
i choose you
i will become yours
and you will become mine
i choose you, i choose you, yeah~"

taehyung felt tears cascade down his cheeks, a fond smile danced on his lips gleefully. he made his way to yet another arch. there was a table in the middle of it, candles atop it. he found himself stood in front of a stage, with jungkook on top and singing his heart out, staring at him with such adorning.

"there was a time when i would have believed them
if they told me that you could not come true
just love's illusion."

jungkook once never believed in love. in his line of work, love is a weakness that one should get rid of. but then, everything changed when taehyung came.

"but then you found me
and everything changed
and i believe in something again"

jungkook's honey like and angelic voice rang throughout the whole garden. the two lovingly stared at each other with smiles on their lips. they were happy as long as they have each other.

"my whole heart
will be yours forever
this is a beautiful start
to a lifelong love letter."

romantic music replaced jungkook's singing as he finished. he got off the stage ad he strode toward a crying taehyung, his grin widened, he stared at taehyung intensely.

"kim taehyung, my angel, my happiness, my world, i love you so so much. words are not enough to explain how much i love you. i want you to be always happy, just as you always make me happy. i'm so glad that you came into my life. do you remember when you hugged a crying boy when you were young? do you remember when you comforted him because he was getting bullied? do you remember how sad that boy was when you left? do you remember that small boy, kim taehyung?"

taehyung nodded his head, eyes wide at the sudden realization. "t-that was you, g-ggu.." jungkook smiled and nodded his head, his hands holding taehyung's softly.

"that day, i told myself that i would love you and marry you. perhaps it was because of my young mind, but you helped me. and that captured my heart. i was surprised when you came back, but hurt when you were not happy about the marriage my parents arranged." jungkook paused as he got to his knees and took a box from his pocket. he opened it, holding it forward making taehyung cry even more.

"so kim taehyung, i don't want a forced marriage. now that's everything's cleared up, i want to ask you properly this time. i may not be good at words but i want to make you happy for the rest of my life. i want to love you and build a perfect family with you. kim taehyung my love, will you marry me?"

that's when taehyung sobbed, his free hand came towards his eyes as wiped his tears away. he nodded his head frantically, "yes, of course ggu! i will marry you!" taehyung sobbed out, a grin on his lips as he cried.

jungkook smiled and stood up, his hand grabbed taehyung's as he pressed a kiss to his knuckles before he slipped the ring on taehyung's finger.

the two embraced in a warm hug, jungkook's hand wrapped around taehyung's waist, claiming what's his. the silver haired male was flush against the ravennate's broad chest as he cried.

"ggu.." taehyung called out, his unoccupied hand gripped jungkook's button up shirt as he cried and cried. taehyung didn't cry because of sadness, it was all because of happiness.

he was happy that jungkook made him feel loved and important. he was happy because he spent time with jungkook. he was happy because he got to laugh and talk with jungkook. he was happy because he made love with jungkook.

he was happy because he had jungkook.

"shh. stop crying, baby. come on, we have to eat." jungkook softly voiced out, his hands caressed the other's back. a smile that never left the two's lips was visible.

taehyung nodded his head, he sniffed and pulled away from jungkook. he locked eyes with the ravennate, the two got lost at each other's galaxies within their orbs.

"thank you.." taehyung had mumbled before he got his lips claimed by a certain ravennate. the two kissed passionately, pouring all of their love into that one sweet kiss.

it was as if everything didn't matter anymore as they kissed. all that mattered was here they are, in each other's arms. the two smiled into the kiss, feeling so euphoric.

after what seemed like forever, they finally pulled away, breathing hard and lips swollen. "you don't need to thank me, tae. if anything, i should be thanking you." jungkook started, his hands lovingly caressing taehyung's face.

"thank you for everything, darling. i love you so so much, my fiancé." jungkook voiced out.

"i love you too, my ggukkie." taehyung replied softly. his heart beating loudly as if any moment now, it would jump out of his chest.

"now, lets eat you cute crybaby." jungkook chuckled as he tapped taehyung's nose, the giggled at this.

"yeah yeah, come on i'm hungry!" taehyung exclaimed, making jungkook chuckle as they took a seat on the table in the middle of the garden.

seokjin appeared in a butler outfit, tray of food on his hand. taehyung furrowed his thick brows at this, a confused look etched on his face.

"seokjin?" he questioned, only to get ignored by the aforementioned male who seemed to be so into character.

"please enjoy your meal!" he chimed out, an accent of elegance laced his voice. taehyung giggled at the older, he watched as jin disappeared.

"should we start eating now, my future wife?"

"yes, we shall!"

the two talked throughout the whole dinner, seemingly not running out of topic to blab about. grins adored their lips as they continued on with their day. the two were so happy and fulfilled as they felt at ease, knowing fully well that they have each other until the end.

~

a/n: yep. jimin definitely abandoned him, lmao. oh, i have something to say. i just wanna tell you guys that it really makes me happy to see your comments. please do remember that even though i don't reply to some of you, your comments never failed to put a smile on my lips. love you! <3