ix. dirty thoughts

"what is it?" the younger asked, his face and voice clearly gave out a vibe of irritation.

a pouting taehyung sat on the ground beside the bed, while a slightly wet yeontan was in his arms. he dried the pup with a towel.

"i still want ice cream." the grey-haired male spoke out, pouting his small cherry red lips.

the younger sighed and shook his head in utter disbelief.

just moments ago, the older clearly abandoned his craving for ice cream but now, the tables seemed to have turned as he was asking for ice cream again.

jungkook slowly walked towards the older, crouching down to his level.

"no." he replied, voice laced with authority. taehyung felt a slight shiver ran down his spine, but he pushed it away and continued with his tantrum.

"but!" taehyung protested, tossing around again like a child.

"i want ice cream!" he whined again, puppy eyes stared deeply into the younger's eyes, searching for weak spots. jungkook heaved a sigh and stood up, he walked towards the door.

taehyung thought it was all over for him, that his pleads and undeniable puppy eyes didn't work out.

as childish as it sounds, tears of frustration were starting to brim in his eyes, he really wanted ice cream so badly.

"fine, just be a good boy for me and take care of the bags downstairs." jungkook had stated before closing the door.

shuffles were heard as he made his way down the stairs. he didn't really want to agree. but what can he do? he was weak for taehyung's pleads and adorable puppy eyes.

on the other hand, words that left jungkook's mouth resounded in the grey-haired male's head.

good boy, good boy for him. why the fuck did it sound so hot though?

he blushed, sudden unnecessary and inappropriate thoughts invaded his mind.

taehyung shook his head, he turned his attention to yeontan, trying to keep his dirty thoughts away.

once the older heard the car starting up outside, he grinned and caressed yeontan. "see tannie? your daddy is weak for me."

his words shot him like a gunshot and realization hit him. his hands made its way to his lips, cheeks flushed a tinted shade of red, yet again.

why did i say that? fuck.

taehyung flushed even darker. hearing himself say 'daddy', which was clearly jungkook, made him embarrassed.

let's just say that it was one of his kinks, daddy kink.

more dirty thoughts flooded his mind, he really tried his best not to get a boner right now.

which fortunately, he handled his hormones professionally.

taehyung decided to finally do as he was told. he went downstairs and took the bag. he placed the clothes inside the washing machine.

he had thought of just placing the dirty clothes to the laundry pile but he decided not to. because why not be a 'good boy' and do the laundry?

taehyung felt proud of himself for once. he was lazy as hell and doing the laundry at least once was a great achievement for him.

the washing machine started and taehyung left it there to continue. he went to the living room and started playing with his phone.

a sudden thought came to his mind, he hadn't gone to school for almost a week now. taehyung sighed deeply, shaking his head in utter disappointment.

well, can't really do anything 'bout it.

as he was scrolling through instagram, an imaginary light bulb beside his head lit up, signalling that a great idea had come upon him.

taehyung decided to post a picture of yeontan. just in time, the aforementioned pup came running down the stairs and to taehyung's lap.

with his iphone 11, that looked so small in his big hands, he quickly snapped a picture of the adorable sleeping pup in his lap.

smiling fondly in content, he had lovingly stared at the picture before posting it to instagram.

suddenly feeling the urge to drink water, he had stood up and placed yeontan on the couch before going to the kitchen.

the glass of cold water satisfied his thirst once he had gulped it all down. going back to the living room, taehyung's gaze landed to the big television.

the grey-haired beauty decided to set up the television for a possible movie marathon later that night.

while browsing through netflix, the sound of a car pulling up in the garage made him halt his actions.

his eyes sparkled and his head jolted upwards. a sudden feeling of excitement filled his body. all because of fucking ice cream.

seemingly full of anticipation, taehyung dashed to the door upon hearing a knock.

by the sudden movements, yeontan who had been peacefully sleeping before, followed taehyung towards the door.

as expected, jungkook stood there with a paper in his hand. which hopefully, contained the ice cream taehyung has been yearning for.

"did you get it?" the older asked, voice laced with excitement and giddiness. an enchanting boxy-smile painted on his lips. the sight alone made the other melt, and he couldn't help but smile as well.

"yup, here you go." jungkook answered and held out the paper bag for the older to take. a sound of happiness left taehyung's mouth as he took the paper bag onto his hands.

"thank you!" he chimed, turned his heel and happily skipped to the leaving room. where a random movie was waiting to be played.

taehyung settled on the couch and started shoving ice cream into his mouth. while jungkook soon followed suit just as the movie began.

the living room was filled with sounds from the television, taehyung's aggressive noises of eating ice cream and the slight sound of jungkook's spoon hitting the plastic cup which held the ice cream inside.

"hey tae, slow down will you." jungkook warned the older who kept shoving ice cream down his throat.

as if on cue, taehyung choked on his ice cream and started coughing violently. the younger immediately came in help and patted taehyung's back.

there were two reasons why taehyung choked, one- which was the main reason, was because of the nickname jungkook just gave him, tae. and two because, well he just felt like choking, so what?

nah, it was just mainly because of the nickname, don't try to hide it tae.

~

a/n: there you go babies, hope you enjoyed! thank you for over 700 reads!