|01| september sunlight

Taehyung view

"hyungie i-i'm scared" the words escaped past the nervous boys lips as a mere whisper followed by a shallow breath being let out as he addressed his older brother.

Jisung, the brother, sighed. His worried eyes flickered upwards from his phone to land on his younger brother instead who was currently stuffing his mouth with coco pops for breakfast. Jisung smiled softly as he was reminded of a baby tiger upon seeing his brothers puffy cheeks.

"scared about what tae?" he called his brother by a nickname, short for Taehyung. "everything will be fine. The people at the university are nice and as long as you're with me at lunch nothing bad will happen. I dunno about your classes though- but im sure everyone will be friendly" Jisung rambled on in hopes of trying to uplift Taehyungs spirit.

Taehyung frowned. His eyes focused on the table. "what if they dont like me?" he mumbled. His shoulders hung low out of the insecurity he was feeling. His head casted down causing his blonde hair to fall above his eyebrows.

"taehyung. They'll all love you. If not for your personality then 'cause of your looks" jisung admitted.

Taehyung looked up, cheeks burning as he shot a glare at his brother for his words. Jisung simply shrugged going back to scrolling on his phone. "what? Its no lie you've got good looks. Thats how everyone will know you're my brother too" a laugh was heard in the room. Jisung chuckled at himself.

In response taehyung simply went back to eating his cereal quietly. He tried to ignore the thousands of butterflies swarming around in his tummy right now wanting nothing more than his first day at university to go well. He was a very quiet boy, he hardly spoke due to shyness and when he did his voice came out as a mere mutter. Thankfully he and his brother had their house from their deceased parents not so far from the school so that meant taehyung didnt need to buy a dorm.

Meanwhile, jisung smirked as he raised his phone, snapping a quick selfie of himself to send as a streak before his thumbs began tapping away on the device. "i look hot as fuck" he whistled as his lips curved up upon seeing his picture. His statement was no lie. Everyone in his year declared him to be the most good looking- well one  of the most good looking people on campus. His bestfriend, jeon jungkook held the title of being one of the most good looking too.

Jisung had naturally blonde hair that had little waves flowing through the strands. His hair colour contrasted to his dark brown eyes that always held joy amongst the black irises. There was never a time where you'd find jisung feeling blue or moody. He was the most funniest person you'll meet, always cracking jokes and what not. If you looked down, you'd notice he has a tattoo on his left hand trailing along his long fingers too.

It was his broad shoulders that mostly attracted girls as they made him seem so manly at only the age of 19. He was of a similar appearance to jungkook. Jungkook was a tall slim boy, small waist but broad shoulders. You'd recognise he has a small waist because his outfits consist of him wearing shirts tucked into skinny jeans. His hair was a dark raven colour complimenting his milky white skin tone. His tattoos were clearly visible through the said skin. His moody facial expression made him come across as unapproachable and mysterious however he opened up to jisung in the first year then never befriending anyone after that.

As for taehyung, he was the only different one. He was a total contrast to his brother when it came to tattoos and piercings and clothes and personality. The only way you could really tell they were related was because of their blonde hair. Taehyung had large crescent shaped eyes- one a monolid and the other double, adding to his unique and beautiful appearance. His eyelashes were long and pretty, sitting well above his dark brown eyes that had a constant sparkle to them. His shoulders were not broad at all making him have a small and fragile frame. No ink adorned his glistening tan skin unlike his brother.

A sudden loud blast of a car horn caused taehyung to jump in surprise. He looked up at his brother with wide eyes seeing him smirk whilst getting up from his seat. "c'mon taebear,  thats your new ride to school" jisung told the confused boy who quickly followed his already exiting brother out of the building.

Taehyung was now outside. His hands clutched the straps of his bag tightly as he went to hide himself behind jisung who was standing in front of the expensive vehicle jungkook owned.

Jungkook was inside the car. Taehyung and jisung watched as the window rolled down to reveal jungkook with his sunglasses on. His arm rested above the steering wheel lamely showing off his expensive rolex watch that was shining in the september sunlight. The boy turned his head to the side as one finger came to push the sunglasses down letting taehyung take a glimpse of his brothers friend whom he had never seen before.

Jungkook smirked at jisung who went up to do his bro handshake with him- whatever it is that boys do for greeting. Taehyung was now in full view as jisung was no longer stood in front of him. The small boys head was ducked down so you were unable to see his features. His front teeth nibbled at his plump bottom lip out of nervousness. Jungkook spotted taehyung standing there causing his brows to furrow in confusion.

"who's this?" he asked as his eyes raked down taehyungs petit frame, his face serious. Jisung turned around to grab taehyung as he pulled him to the car so he was now in front of jungkook.

"this is my baby bro, taehyung."

"hey" jungkook muttered, dark eyes staring right at taehyungs face. He noticed immedietly just how pretty the smaller was, he had a natural pink blush sitting across his cheeks and his eyes were a light brown in the sun. Jungkook found him beautiful.

Taehyung looked up shyly, his teeth released his lip as his mouth opened up hesitantly. "hi" his reply came out as a quiet mutter though jungkook didnt care about that- not when the smallers eyes came into contact with his. It was like the whole world stopped for a split second. They continued to look at eachother, jungkooks intense gaze never faltering making taehyung look away first.

"shit- okay this is getting too awkward and my ass is cooking in the sun" jisung exasperated as he took the courtesy of opening the car door and seating himself inside. Taehyung followed thereafter, slowly sitting in the backseat.

"dude! Look how many likes my post got over the holidays!" jisung began to yap endlessly about his instagram throughout the car journey to school. Jungkook simply ignored the loud boy giving dead replies here and there. He also noticed how quiet taehyung was at the back.

He looked through the rear view mirror, seeing taehyung in his line of eyesight. The younger was back to biting on his lip again making jungkook realise he was probably scared about his first day. He didnt realise throughout his thoughts that taehyung met his stare through the mirror. Taehyung blushed out of embarassment, it only reddened even more after seeing jungkook smirk at him before he looked away again.

////\\

Your thoughts? ❤