|31| swarming butterflies (m)

Taehyung view

It was saturday and Taehyung had plans to hang out with jungkook for the evening. As his exam was over with last week, the boy now had alot more free time to do anything and he had been spending most of It in jungkooks company.

He was walking down jungkooks neighbourhood, he ignored the boys offer of picking him up as he decided he wanted to walk for exercise. When he rang the doorbell no one answered and after a second try there was still no reply. Taehyung frowned When he opened the door, wondering why It was locked.

"jungkook?" he called out as he removed his shoes.

No one answered so Taehyung looked around the kitchen and sitting area but jungkook wasnt there. "kook?" he called out again as he went upstairs.

"in the gym tae!" jungkook yelled.

Taehyung opened the gym door. "o-oh." he squeaked seeing jungkooks shirtless back.

Jungkook was practicing his boxing and the sight was too much for taehyung to handle. Jungkooks grey sweatpants were hanging so low, you could see he was wearing calvin klein boxers. His long black hair was drenched in sweat, hanging over his forehead and his muscles flexed everytime he threw a punch at the bag.

"i'll be done in a bit baby." jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded and went to go sit on the couch, getting the perfect view of jungkooks side profile. He ogled at his jawline for a few seconds before he shook his head and pulled out the book he brought with him to read.

A few moments later taehyung wasnt even trying to hide the fact that he wasnt even reading. His eyes peered over the top of the book and he stared at jungkook, his tummy bubbling with swarming butterflies. He felt so weird, as if his body was on fire needing something to put It out.

His cheeks were scarlet as he continued to stare and his thighs were squeezed closely together. He didnt even realise his own hands were shaking.

Jungkook finally stopped and he took off his gloves, throwing them to the side. He jogged over to taehyung and stood in front of him, before he leaned down to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Taehyung closed his eyes immedietly, and wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck whining softly.

Jungkook chuckled and went to kiss him harder this time, not just a peck. Taehyung sighed into the kiss and jungkook pressed his tongue inside the boys mouth. He carefully layed taehyung down on the couch and hovered over him.

Taehyung whimpered when He felt jungkooks knee go inbetween his legs, pushing his thighs apart. They were still kissing and jungkook slowly lifted up taehyungs shirt, hand slipping underneath to caress his skin.

Taehyung released the kiss, gasping softly. Jungkook was staring at taehyungs red swollen lips with dark eyes. "kook i-i want to u-uh..." taehyung began to mumble, eyes shy and embarrassed.

But jungkook understood what he was saying and his eyes softened immedietly. He sat up and pulled taehyung on his lap. "do you know what you're asking for baby?" jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded, biting his lip.

"becuase once i start taehyung, i wont be able to stop." jungkook firmly stated, staring intently at the younger boy.

Taehyung stared into jungkooks eyes. "please." he whimpered, feeling his body shake with want and need.

Jungkook looked at him a little longer and his gaze was battling between affectionate and lust. He picked taehyung up who wrapped his legs tightly around the olders waist.  Jungkook kissed him once again before messily stumbling away to his bedroom.