|16| saccaharine cookies

Taehyung view

"hyungie try my cookies i baked." Taehyung exclaimed, shoving his tray of cookies in jisungs face. He grimaced, pushing the tray away.

"jeez Taehyung, calm down." jisung chuckled. He picked up a cookie, gobbling it down in literally a second. He looked at Taehyung in surprise who was anxiously waiting for his reaction.

"this is so good." jisung said, grabbing three more cookies.

"hyung stop! You cant eat all of them." Taehyung whined, taking the tray away.

Jisung frowned. "why not, theres enough for a family." He said with his mouthful.

"i-i made it for j-jungkook." Taehyung admitted shyly, nibbling on his thumb nail.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "of course you did." he smirked. "hes not at home by the way."

"where is he?" Taehyung asked.

"at uni. He had to finish some project. Are you going now?" jisung asked him.

Taehyung nodded. "by bus."

"okay, be safe." jisung smiled, then going back to watching sponge bob, finding it very entertaining.

Taehyung took the saccharine cookies and neatly placed them in a cute container. He got a cute pink ribbon and wrapped it around the box, smiling timidly at the thought of wanting to impress jungkook.

Jisung was watching him the whole time, finding it so cute yet annoying how jungkook hasnt said anything about his feelings to Taehyung.

Then taehyung was out the door, smiling happily on his way to meet jungkook.

---

Taehyung was walking slowly to jungkooks class, enjoying the breeze and cold december air. He was clutching the container to his chest, soft smile on his face.

"jungkook?" he called out faintly, opening the big door.

No one else was here in the class; it was very quiet. Taehyung saw jungkook in the far corner, back crouched over as he was working on his project like jisung said. He walked over to him and tapped his shoulder softly.

Jungkook looked at him in surprise. "what are you doing here?" jungkook smiled.

"i-i uh made cookies." taehyung murmured. "for you." he looked away flustered.

Jungkook smirked and looked at the pink ribbon  wrapped around the box, internally cooing at the younger boy. He took out a chair for him. "sit down." he ordered.

Taehyung placed the box on the table. He opened it and took out  a cookie for jungkook who was looking at him the whole time. Jungkook took the cookie and ate it , face morphing into surprise.

"its really good." he said. "thank you taehyung."

Taehyung smiled shyly. "you're welcome." he looked at jungkooks project. "that looks really cool."

"thanks. Ive been working on it forever." jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"i-i can leave if you want?" taehyung suggested quietly, getting ready to stand up.

Jungkooks head snapped up to look at him. "no. Dont go. Stay." he muttered, eyes intensely examining taehyung.

"okay." the blonde smiled a little, making himself comfortable.

"do you wanna help?" jungkook asked.

"yeah." taehyung smiled excitedly, nodding his head eagerly.

Jungkook smiled. He began explaining to taehyung what his project was about and the boy eagerly listened, smiling and helping him out. They were sat very closely and shared the cookies too.

It was such a great and peaceful atmosphere with no one else there in the big class, having the corner all to themselves. The big windows were open, letting in the breeze and the winter sun shining through. They conversed, laughing from time to time as jungkook kept on making jokes.

Jungkook stopped momentarily, eyes landing on taehyungs side profile as he watched him work and laugh. He was leaning his chin on his hand, watching the boy calmly, finding him so beautiful.

Taehyung turned his head to look at him. Smile widening as Jungkook grinned at him too. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion, just them two in their own world, eyes on eachother only.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\