|26| 8 letters

Taehyung and jungkook view

"why are we in the forest kook?" Taehyung asked as he followed behind jungkook through the trees like a lost puppy. His hand was intertwined with jungkooks in a tight hold and jungkook was leading him through the path, the noise of the leaves crunching beneath their shoes filling the eerie silence.

"theres a place i'd like to show you." jungkook said, attention trained in front of him.

Taehyung kept silent along the way. Jungkook then halted in His steps as they both stopped in front of a beautiful, large lake. A wooden deck was leading out to the lake a few metres in and also had a ladder to which you could enter the water if you wanted to.

The moonlight reflected on the water, making it glisten like a crystal ball. Taehyungs mouth opened in admiration at the natural beauty and jungkook turned to look at him with a fond smile on His face, knowing the younger boy would like this.

"how do you know this place?" Taehyung asked quietly, tone soft as it fit with the atmosphere.

"i stumbled by it when i was going for a drive across the other side of the lake, where the clearing is." jungkook explained to taehyung. His eyes were smiling as they looked out into the water.

Jungkook removed his hand from taehyungs, moving it so his arm was wrapping around his waist as he pulled the blonde boy to his chest. Taehyung gladly snuggled up to jungkook, seeking his warmth desperately.

"this would be lovely to see at sunrise." taehyung murmured.

"yeah? Lets do that then." jungkook stated.

Taehyung looked up. "come here at sunrise?" he asked unsurely.

Jungkook nodded. "stay over at mine tonight." his tone changed to something unrecognisable and his dark eyes scanned taehyungs face.

The younger just looked at him with a loss for words however Jungkooks intense stare didnt falter.

"okay." taehyungs voice came out as a whisper.

They continued to look at eachother and slowly their faces began to move closer. Jungkook glanced down to taehyungs lips making the said boys tongue dart out to lick them nervously. On seeing this Jungkooks gaze became more brooding and in a sudden he smashed his lips onto taehyungs.

Taehyung instantly let out a little moan causing jungkook to groan inwardly at the sexy sound resinating from his boyfriend. He grabbed taehyungs neck, pulling him closer as his tongue pried taehyungs lips open, demanding a desperate entrance to the boys mouth.

Taehyungs hands flew around Jungkooks neck as he held the boy tightly, trying to keep up with the bruising kiss. He shivered when he felt Jungkooks hand caress his hip, fingers settling on the curve of his bottom.

Jungkook pulled away, forehead resting on taehyungs as he listened to the boys heavy breaths. His thumb stroked the soft skin of taehyungs cheek, slowly moving to his hair. "such a pretty boy." 

When taehyung looked up at him with his innocent, wide, shining eyes he felt his heart explode in his chest.

"what?" taehyung mumbled shyly when jungkook continued to stare at him with that unreadable look.

"i love you taehyung." jungkook said, gulping visibly.

Taehyungs breath hitched before his eyes widened. A wide smile took over his face on hearing Jungkooks sudden confession.

"i love you too jungkook."taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled before he leaned forward to kiss taehyung again but this time slowly and passionately. Taehyung smiled into the kiss along with jungkook, nothing making them happier than having shared the 8 letters with eachother.