|22| happy highschoolers

Taehyung view

It was a warm morning. The sun was beating down hard and unrestrained, hitting the ground as it lit up the world. At taehyungs university, their open day was taking place and many younger highschool students had already started to arrive.

Taehyung was in charge of showing them the art department along with yeosang and jungkook was in charge of showing off the buissness department. The five of them however, were all stood outside the entrance, enjoying a little bit of the winter sun and free time before they had to go.

"i cant believe i got chosen again to hand out fliers. Is it because they know my face is attractive and i can pull girls just like that?" jisung clicked his fingers to emphasise, seemingly to think he just suggested something true.

The other four looked at him weirdly before shaking their heads.

"its because its the only thing you're good at." jungkook snickered, his comment earning a giggle from taehyung.

"hey taehyung! You agree with him?" jisung exclaimed in mock disbelief.

"not just him idiot, we all do." jimin laughed.

"shut it shorty." jisung aimed at jimin who immedietly stopped laughing- scowl on his features.

"come on guys, we have to start going." yeosang piped in.

"bye hyung, bye jimin." taehyung waved goodbye cutely, jungkook then pulling him away by slipping an arm around his waist.

"great, im third wheeling now." yeosang whined like a child on seeing taehyung and jungkook converse in a private conversation which had the blondes cheeks going red again.

"sorry yeosang." taehyung apologised pouting as he attempted to walk with yeosang. He attempted only because jungkook wouldnt let go of the hold he had around his waist which had taehyung huffing cutely, making yeosang come to him.

"are you excited to meet the highschoolers tae?"

"not really...you know i cant start conversations." taehyung mumbled sadly.

Jungkook frowned, about to say something before yeosang jumped in.

"thats okay, i'll be with you." he smiled widely.

Jungkook growled softly in his throat. "im going now. Bye." he said coldly, leaving without giving taehyung a kiss which made the boy frown to himself, wondering what happened.

Jungkook view

Just when jungkook wanted to go back and apologise for his bad attitude, he was stopped by a young highschool girl approaching him.

"hi! Im kang seri. Its nice to meet you." she said sweetly, holding out her hand for jungkook to shake.

Jungkook Just looked at her annoyed, letting out a sigh. He ignored the handshake and instead shoved a leaflet in her hand making her frown confused before letting out a dry laugh.

"you're interested in buisness then?" jungkook asked, tone monotonous. The girl smiled again, showing off her white pearly teeth.

"yes. I want to have my own company one day. Do you take buissness?" she asked.

"yeah."

"oh, so how do you find it?"

"great."

"uhh, are the teachers nice?" her confident voice faltered a little as she realised jungkook wasnt a talkative person.

"is that what you care about?" he muttered.

Okay so he talks but hes Just rude.

"i dont think i remember you telling me your name." she changed the subject.

"thats because i didnt, and im wearing a name tag."

"jeon..jungkook. Thats a nice name. I'm going to call you kookie!" she exclaimed.

Jungkook scowled as he was about to tell her only taehyung could call him that but he was stopped when the girl ran off into the lecture theatre, beckoning him to follow her.

After examining the lecture hall, they walked outside. Seri began to get more personal with the questions.

"do you have a girlfriend jungkook?"

"boyfriend." he corrected her harshly.

"oh.." she replied unsurely.

"what?" jungkook spat out. "do you have a problem?"

"not at all! Im not against it, i Just didnt think you were gay." she said apologetically.

"im not gay. I Just like him, that doesnt mean im into all guys." jungkook muttered, voice deep.

"so that means you're still into girls then..." seri trailed off expectingly, michevious tone.

"i like my boyfriend a lot."Jungkook began to unconsciously smile on remembering taehyung, his cute little boxy smile and chubby cheeks.

"thats nice kookie." the girl sweetly said, voice gone a bit louder. Jungkook paying not attention as he continued to smile, thinking of taehyung.

Taehyung view

Speaking of taehyung, the boy was finished with his tour and he was now outside, waiting for yeosang. His eyes roamed the place, widely smiling as he saw all the happy highschoolers talking with one another. He then saw jungkook with another girl, who looked like they were talking about something good causing taehyungs smile to drop.

The blonde examined the girl. Shes so pretty. His whole face became sad. He watched as jungkook started to smile at whatever she said to him, making his tummy feel uneasy with a weird feeling.

Im jealous.

What saddened taehyung even more was when he heard the girl say: "thats nice kookie." thats when he felt tears gather up in his eyes however he quickly wiped them away when he saw yeosang approaching him.

Did i really do something to upset him?

Jungkook view

It was later on in the day and lunch break finally came. All of them decided to meet at the entrance where they were earlier. They were all there except for jungkook who was running a bit late, causing taehyung to fidget in his seat.

Jungkook finally arrived however, seri was still by his side. He slumped down on the bench, releasing a frustrated sigh.

"this is seri. She followed me here." jungkook said, dark orbs glaring at the table before him. He was so exhausted from this day already and annoyed from seri following him.

"hi.. could i spend my lunch with you guys? I came here alone." she said sadly, was It genuine sadness though?

Jungkook scoffed looking to the side. Taehyung frowned at the boy, wondering why he was acting like this when he was happy with her a few hours ago.

"of course you can! Here take my seat." jimin happily said, getting up from his seat that was near jungkook. In between jungkook and seri was jisung.

Although jisung got up, saying he had to go to the toilet. As taehyung was about to sit next to jungkook, seri quickly scooted over so she took the place instead. Taehyung gulped down the lump in his throat As he went to sit opposite them with yeosang and jimin on the corner.

Jungkook wanted to take his chance to apologise to taehyung however he was interrupted yet again.

"kookie wont you offer me any food?"

/////////////\\\\\\\\\\

Favourite kdrama?