|04| fear flushed face

Taehyung view

A blazing sun upon a fierce september day was truly rare to the city of seoul. By now, crispy, red leaves would be falling graciously from the worn out summer trees however that wasnt the case for todays weather.

Taehyung smiled softly. He looked up at the sun as his face glowed in the natural light. He was on his way to class, excited to meet yeosang again after their friendly meeting yesterday.

He settled his bag down on the chair next to him. The small boy frowned as he turned to see yeosang wasnt here yet. His lips jutted out to form a pout, thinking the boy wasnt going to attend and leave him alone however his worries vanished as he saw the brunette waltz through the door- his hair a mess and his bag wide open with art supplies sticking out.

Taehyung giggled softly at the sight of the others flustered state. "hi tae. I brought some new paint brushes. Wanna see?" yeosangs cheery voice was heard.

Taehyung nodded, the action causing blonde strands to move swiftly on his head. He gasped quietly on seeing the expensive brushes the other layed on the table. Slowly, the smaller reached out his hand as he picked up a small paint brush, his fingertips lightly grazing over the soft tip.

"they look very nice." taehyung mumbled before putting the brush back where he got it from.

"mhhm. You can borrow them for your art peice today. I dont need them right now."

"a-are you sure?" taehyung asked shyly. "i dont want to ruin them..." 

"its fine! If you do i can just buy more." the brunette chuckled as he got out his canvas. It seemed to taehyung the boy might have alot of money however he didnt want to assume.

"thank you." the boy mumbled in reply, a grateful smile on his face.

---

Jungkook view

Jungkook was on his way to meet jisung in the canteen for lunch as they decided they were both too lazy to eat out today. He was leaving his classrooms building, minding his own buissness until he recognised taehyung was leaving class too, with two other people following him. A boy and a girl.

Jungkook frowned, wondering who the people were as he stopped walking, now standing and observing if the two were taehyungs friends so he could just walk away.

"hey, taehyung right? Wait up, we wanna talk to you." the black haired boy called out. Beside him was another girl who had light pink hair. Taehyung recognised them to be in his art class although he never really talked to them because they seemed very intimidating.

Taehyung turned around in his tracks. His hands clutched tightly onto the packet of paintbrushes yeosang lended to him out of habit. "y-yes?" he said quietly, his voice almost a whisper.

"i have a deadline for my art peice tomorrow... And i was wondering if i could borrow your paint brushes. They look like they're in good quality unlike mine so...what do you say? Can i borrow them? I promise i'll give it back to you tomorrow, you wont mind right?" the pink haired girl spoke with fake manners, her voice hiding a  sinister tone that made taehyung uncomfortable.

Taehyungs face flushed due to anxiety and fear, not liking the situation. He forced himself to look at the girl. "s-sorry, they arent mine." the blonde mumbled, loud enough for the boy and girl to hear.

"oh c'mon, Im sure whoever gave them to you wouldnt mind right?" it was the boys turn to speak. He stepped closer to taehyung on seeing the boy was still not moving.

Jungkook was listening on, his eyes brooding and narrowing at the scene.

"sorry, i-i cant." taehyung whispered, mentally smacking himself for not being able to speak up.

The small boy was almost trembling in his place. It didnt help that the students, especially the boy, were standing very close to him, invading his space.

"wont you help a classmate out? I told you ours are bad quality." the boy mocked sadness. He moved closer. The girl stayed where she was as she chewed her gum in boredom.

"come on seojin, hes not gonna give 'em. Lets just go." she huffed with a roll of her eyes.

"hang on. Im pretty adamant on wanting them now that the pretty boy is refusing." seojin said as he looked taehyung in the eyes.

"c'mon pretty boy, hand them over." seojin muttered darkly. His hand layed In the air expectantly. Taehyung was shaking, his arms hugging his bag tightly with his eyes looking down.

"i-i already-" taehyung started with his shaky voice, feeling tears prickle the bottom of his eyes.

Jungkook appeared between them, immedietly cutting taehyung off with his deep voice.

"he already told you he couldnt give them. Back off." jungkook almost sneered the last two words. He was stood in between seojin and taehyung, hiding the smaller blonde behind his back.

"whats it got to do with you?" seojin grunted, his eyes landing on jungkook who looked beyond annoyed and pissed off.

"no one likes bullies. Now get lost and buy yourself your own if you're  that desperate." jungkook slapped 32 thousand WON (20 pound) in  seojins hand who looked confused at the money.

They stood there in silence as jungkook continued to glare at seojin. The latter looked up after shoving the money in his pocket. "what the fuck..?" he muttered, giving jungkook a weird look as to Say: 'did this guy really give me money?' however jungkook didnt look phased at all.

Jungkook watched as seojin and the girl stumbled away, muttering under their breath. Immedietly, jungkook turned to look at taehyung.

"you okay?" jungkook asked with a frown on his face.

Taehyung looked up, his body now relaxed as he took in a deep breath. "y-yeah. Thank you." he muttered, feeling lost in jungkooks brown irises as They held feirce concern for him.

Jungkook cleared his throat, his face becoming expressionless again. "its fine. They're known to bully anyway." he began to walk away, feeling taehyungs presence next to him.

Taehyung was biting his lip nervously. He tugged onto jungkooks hand shyly, making the older turn around to face him.

Jungkook noticed taehyungs red cheeks and the way he was biting his lip.

"thank you again.." taehyung mumbled, timidly looking away afterwards. Jungkook Just stared at the boy, his mouth unable to let anything out as he was at a loss for words due to the blondes ever so cute behaviour.

Hes Just like a cute kitten.

He cleared his throat. "yeah, its fine." he replied awkwardly, looking away whilst internally grimacing at himself.

Fuck why are you so weird.

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\\

Are you into painting? If you are what do you like to paint?