|21| midnight into morning with you

Jungkook view

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair as he threw his gym bag onto the bed. He was exhausted from working out for almost an hour and from the christmas lunch he just had at his aunts house.

He quickly hopped in and out of the shower and got ready again for jisungs dinner at seven. He smiled subconciously on remembering Taehyungs cute angelic face, excited to see him after their date last night.

Deciding on wearing a black shirt tucked into black jeans, the boy smirked at his appearance before going to put on his new sneakers and then headed out of the door, not forgetting to bring the bouquet of flowers.

---

"hey." jungkook greeted whilst doing his handshake with jisung who actually dressed up nice for once. "merry christmas." he said as he handed the blonde the flowers with a shove to his chest.

"aw jungkookie for me? You shouldnt have." jisung cutely said trying to do aegyo which made jungkook cringe.

"You need to get into a relationship." jungkook muttered, weirdly eyeing jisung who was blinking his eyes cutely at him. The raven haired walked off into the sitting room, finding his favourite person there.

Taehyung was sitting with jimin and yeosang on the floor near the fire place. They were in the middle of playing a game of uno before taehyung noticed jungkook standing by the door and stopped playing midway. He got up with an excited gasp, boxy smile on his face as he ran towards the older boy and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook hugged back, hand going to caress the soft blonde hair. "merry christmas tae." jungkook smiled softly.

"merry christmas kookie." taehyung muttered staring into jungkooks eyes like a lovesick puppy.

"come sit with me." taehyung suggested, attempting to pull jungkooks muscular body with him.

"i'd love to beautiful but i have to help jisung first. In a bit okay?"

"okay. Be quick." taehyung pouted. Jungkook leaned down and pecked him softly on the lips.

"hey guys, merry christmas." jungkook raised his voice, greeting jimin and yeosang who replied back cheerfully.

After eating the beautifully prepared dinner by jisung and jungkook, the boys all went to sit around the chritmas tree as they exchanged gifts for their secret santa. Taehyung got jisung a lovely vintage watch, jisung got yeosang a new set of oil paints, yeosang got jungkook some new nike trainers, jungkook got jimin a girls generation album and jimin got taehyung some new branded clothes he wanted.

Now, all of them were completely knocked out after watching a movie. Taehyung and jungkook were snuggled up on the aforementioneds bed, cuddling under the covers.

Taehyung stirred a little, eyes squinting open from the hallway light shining directly into his room. Since he couldnt go back to sleep again, he decided to give jungkooks special christmas present to him now. So, slowly he uncurled himself from jungkooks grasp, tiptoeing to the corner of his room where the wrapped up present layed.

Jungkook heard the little movements, slowly waking up to see taehyung near the bed holding a big rectangle shaped gift in his hands.

"what are you doing baby?" jungkook asked with his deep raspy voice catching taehyung off guard.

"i was just getting something." taehyung mumbled as he climbed onto the bed.

"come here." jungkook ordered softly. He was sat leaning against the headboard. He wrapped his arms around taehyung when the boy came to sit inbetween his legs as he leaned against his chest.

"i got you a present kook." taehyung mumbled.

"you didnt have to. Thank you." jungkook kissed the top of taehyungs head.

Taehyung gave jungkook the gift who began unwrapping it slowly to not make too much noise. The older gasped softly on seeing a beautiful portrait made of him and his mother, exactly like the picture he had framed in his house.

"how..." jungkook began, not finishing his sentence as he was speechless.

"i saw the picture at your house last time, so i...decided to paint it for you. Do you like it?" taehyung asked shyly, fiddling with jungkooks sweatpants.

"i love it taehyung. It looks amazing." jungkook muttered, putting down the painting to bring taehyung to straddle his lap slowly.

Slowly, jungkook leaned in closer, now kissing taehyung softly who relaxed and sighed into the kiss as he parted his lips and let jungkooks tongue enter his mouth so they were passionatly french kissing. Jungkook pulled taehyung closer, lips moving more intensely against the youngers.

Taehyung clutched jungkooks shoulders as he was flipped over carefully, now laying on the bed underneath the older boy. Jungkooks thumb went to caress taehyungs cheek, his mind running in circles at how the feeling of kissing the beautiful boy beneath him was so extraordinary.

Then taehyung slowly pulled away, leaning his head onto the pillow whilst letting out a soft laugh, smiling widely. Jungkook smiled too and went to lay next to the boy, both wanting to go back to sleep.

They cuddled under the sheets, feeling warm in eachothers embrace.

The next morning taehyung woke up without jungkook next to him. He stretched his arms, a big yawn escaping his lips. Confused, he looked around his room to see if jungkook was there but just as he did, the boy was entering his room, hair wet from the shower.

Jungkook strode over to taehyung who was still in bed. He leaned down, placing a kiss on the boys forehead, cheeks, nose and then finally one on his lips as a sweet peck, causing the younger boy to blush shyly, hiding half his face under the cover.

"good morning baby." jungkook said, stroking taehyungs hair.

"good morning." taehyung mumbled softly, staring into jungkooks warm eyes.

"you can get dressed while i make breakfast. The others are already awake." jungkook said.

"what time is it?" taehyung frowned.

"just after 12. You slept like a baby the whole night—and you almost pushed me off the bed." jungkook chuckled.

"sorry. Im not used to it." taehyung giggled.

"you'll get used to it some time." jungkook smirked at the smaller boy who let out an  embarrassed whine, laughing a little.

They both wished their mornings were like this everyday.

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

How old are you?