|14| karate flips & soju

Taehyung view

There was a week and a half to go until christmas. There were many city events and parties taking place to celebrate the christmas spirit and taehyung was over the moon.

Right now he and yeosang were hanging out. They were eating at a chicken place just after having watched a movie. Taehyung stared at a couple seated at a table not so far from them with curious eyes.

"jeez this chicken is so tasty—you okay?" yeosang stopped eating midway.

Taehyung looked at him. "h-have you tried soju?" he asked quietly, playing with his glass of water.

"me? Soju? Well yeah, once."

"i-is it uhm nice?" taehyung asked unsurely.

"hell yeah." yeosang chuckled, taking another big bite into his chicken.

Taehyung stared at the soju bottle on the countertop. "i w-wanna try it sanggie." he bit his lip.

Yeosang looked at him in surprise. "i dont think you should." he chuckled nervously.

Taehyung pouted. "why not?"

"because its your first time, you might not take it well."

"p-please." taehyung begged. "just this once." he said with puppy eyes.

Yeosang sighed. "fine. Auntie! One bottle of soju please!" he yelled.

---

One sip turned into two bottles. Taehyung was enjoying the taste of it very much and even got yeosang to drink with him which is how they ended up ordering so much more.

They were completely wasted and Taehyung was passed out, head resting on the table. Yeosang was tipsy himself but still was aware of his surroundings but there was no way the two of them were in the state to call for an uber or take a bus home.

"tae..." yeosang groaned, sitting up straight. He frowned hearing no reply. "Taehyung..." he groaned again as he shook the sleeping boys frame.

One of the female workers walked up to them. "i'm going to have to call someone to pick you up boys." she said followed by a loud sigh. She grabbed Taehyungs phone and clicked jisungs contact as it was first. There was no reply however.

Jisung was probably asleep as it was already just past midnight. So she clicked jungkooks contact and sighed in relief when he picked up.

"Taehyung?"

"hello sir, are you jungkook?"

"yes i am. Why do you have Taehyungs phone?"

"Taehyung and his friend are passed out and too drunk so i called to ask if you could kindly come and pick them up. I am closing soon too."

"okay. Whats the place?"

After she told jungkook the location he was here in no more than ten minutes. He briskly walked over to the two, eyebrows raised.

"you really went for it huh?" he said to yeosang who glared at him.

"n-not funny. Take us home." yeosang huffed impatiently. His cheeks were red and his hair was a mess.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "is he okay?" he asked worriedly.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "h-hes only sle-sleeping." he hiccuped.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him. "seems like you can walk to the car yourself. Its just out there."

When yeosang stumbled to the car with the help of the worker, all of jungkooks attention was on Taehyung. He sighed, looking at the empty soju bottles and Taehyungs state. He picked the boy up and carried him to his car, buckling him in the passenger seat as yeosang was sprawled across the back.