|09| belly of the sea

Omg i keep making kook the hero

TWO WEEKS LATER

Jungkook view

The christmas holidays were fastly approaching much to The students relief. After having their midterms everyone was pretty determined to just head home for the holidays.

Currently, taehyung was just exiting his art exam which took up the whole day. The young boy sighed in exhaustion, his weak hand reaching up to ruffle his locks tiredly.

"im so happy its finally over. These holidays are going to be the best!" yeosang cheered as he linked arms with taehyung who mustered up a little smile at his bestfriends energy.

"yeah, i cant wait." taehyung mumbled soflty, remembering what his brother had told him earlier today.

Jisung suggested he, jungkook and taehyung (along with another friend he didnt know) should go to the philippines for a one week holiday, away from the cold and misery in Korea. Taehyung was delighted when he found out, wanting nothing more than to enjoy the hot weather.

"what are your plans for the holidays?" Taehyung asked.

"im visiting family in Taiwan. What about you?"

"we're going to the philippines. It'd be amazing if you came with us." Taehyung pouted.

"jungkooks going too right?" yeosang looked at Taehyung who seemed to freeze in his steps, his cheeks bright red.

"y-yeah, jungkooks joining as well." Taehyung mumbled as he looked down shyly.

Yeosang smirked, knowing the exact reason Taehyung was being so flustered. "I hope you guys have alot of fun then." he said teasingly which Taehyung failed to notice, too deep in his thoughts about a certain crush.

---

"come on tae, we're gonna be late. Jungkooks already outside." jisung walked in to taehyungs room expecting the boy was ready however he was surprised to see taehyung was still running around frantically last minute.

"hyungie im trying to find mickey. Hes lost." taehyung whined as he searched under the bed for his favourite stuffy.

"you mean this stupid thing?" jisung asked as he picked up the tiger plushy from behind the door, eyeing it with a grimace.

"its not stupid." taehyung muttered as he got it off jisung and cradled it in his arms as he hugged it tightly.

"whatever lets go. By the way, my other friend i told you about is in the car too. Hes called jimin, Hes really outgoing, unlike jungkook."

Taehyungs head raised on hearing jungkooks name. He put a hand over his bubbling stomach that felt all fluttery due to the fact that he was going on a holiday with jungkook. He bit his lip, flustered before he headed outside.

Taehyung saw the familiar car of jungkooks parked outside the house. The window was rolled down as jungkook now looked at him and jisung.

"hey man, you ready? This is gonna be so lit." jisung whistled whilst doing his handshake with jungkook who  hummed in reply. His eyes then went to taehyung who was standing next to jisung after putting his bags in the back.

"cute." jungkook chuckled as he looked at the stuffy in taehyungs arms. The blondes cheeks went red as he looked away quickly.

"hey jimin. You look a little moody for someone whos about to go on holiday." jisung laughed as he plopped himself in the passenger seat whilst taehyung got inside and sat next to jimin.