|20| your lips on mine

CHRISTMAS EVE

Jungkook  view

Two full days passed after Taehyung and jungkooks confession. The 48 hours were restful and calm as both of them hung out the whole time, which really just consisted of jungkook giving Taehyung cuddles and kisses for the first time which got the blonde boy so happy and excited.

When jungkook had wrapped his arms around Taehyungs tummy the boy squirmed so easily in jungkooks hold, letting out a loud squeal When the older began to tickle at his belly; the rest of the evening ending with their bodies sprawled on the couch after a big tickle session.

And when jungkook was peppering soft kisses all over the boys neck and face,telling him praises, he didnt fail to notice the red blush sitting prettily amongst the boys cheeks as he let out occasional whines shyly.

Jungkook smiled at the memory of his boyfriend.

It was mid afternoon on christmas eve. Taehyung and jungkook planned to go to the christmas market later on at night. You could say It was their first official date. On remembering Taehyung jungkook decided to give the boy a call.

Taehyung view

Taehyung stopped paiting his special piece when he saw jungkook was calling him. His face lit up brightly, boxy smile visible as he quickly picked up the phone.

"hi." taehyung giggled softly into the phone whilst taking a seat on his bed.

"hey. What are you doing?"

"'m just painting." taehyung mumbled, soft smile on his face.

"yeah? What are you painting?"

"thats a secret." the younger lightly laughed.

"you'll show me when its done?" jungkook asked but mostly stated.

"of course kookie." taehyung used the nickname, it being a slip. He panicked internally, not knowing if jungkook was okay being called that.

"i-im so-"

"hey, you're okay beautiful. I like it."

"really?" taehyung asked unsurely.

"mmh. It makes you cuter."

Taehyung whined on hearing that, his fingers subconciously playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"i'll come pick you up in an hour okay? Wear lots of layers, its going to be cold—and that includes socks too."

"not socks kook." taehyung whined and pouted.

"okay not socks." jungkook chuckled. "see you in an hour?"

"yeah. Bye jungkook." taehyung whispered, smiling widely when jungkook replied and called him beautiful again.

---

"you look beautiful." was the first thing jungkook said to taehyung when he came to pick him up for their date.

Taehyung blushed as he ducked his head with a shy smile on his face. "t-thank you..." he mumbled.

Taking taehyungs hand into his own, jungkook lead them both to his sleek shiny car which he took for a wash today. He opened the door for taehyung, gently leading the boy to his seat before running around and getting in quickly.

During the journey, taehyung felt jungkooks hand go to his thigh, feeling his palm give his leg a squeeze before his finger was slowly caressing it. The blonde looked at jungkooks hand and then at the boy himself, smiling softly with a rose blush.