|15| playful face doodles

Taehyung view

It was two days after Taehyungs drunk mishap, (swearing he'd never do it again). As soon As he woke up that morning he called jisung to come and pick him up as he was too embarrassed to face Jungkook.

But it backfired anyway becuase jisung and Jungkook were bestfriends so of course they were going to meet eachother. And that day happened to be today unfortuanately for Taehyung.

He was sat on his bed, stressed out as Jungkook was going to be here soon.

"cant believe i acted like a child." Taehyung mumbled into his hands as he was covering his face.

He sighed and grabbed his book and pen, deciding to doodle as it took his mind off anything. He smiled when he began to already feel a tiiiiiny bit better.

Jungkook view

"hey man." jisung muttered as he let Jungkook in.

"hey." Jungkook said, going straight to the kitchen.

Jisung watched as the boy took out his last carton of chocolate milk. "you're buying me more." he grunted, glaring at Jungkook who was gulping the whole thing down.

They went into the sitting area and immediately grabbed the controllers, their only plan was to play video games all evening. For some reason they just enjoyed ruining their eyesight so much. It was already half past 7 and no one had eaten yet.

"what shall we order? Im starving." jisung sighed.

"anything, i dont care." Jungkook muttered, too focused on starting the game.

"taehyung what do you want for dinner?!" jisung yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

"pizza please hyung!" taehyung yelled back hopefully.

"okay!" jisung went back to Jungkook. "pizza fine?" he asked.

"yeah." Jungkook said, his eyes were now darting around the room.

"why do you look so nervous?" jisung frowned.

"no reason." Jungkook shrugged. "order the food im hungry." he ordered.

"its because tae's eating dinner with you today." jisung sang as he snickered to himself.

Jungkook glared at him. "shut up before i come over there and punch you." he threatened.

"ah im soooo scared." jisung mimicked a scared voice.

Jungkook got up and walked closer to him and jisung started backing away feeling slightly nervous now.

"okay Jungkookie lets not get violent hm?" jisung said sheepishly, hands coming in front of him.

Then Jungkook stopped walking towards him and grabbed the phone, still looking at jisung. "im hungry." he said, dialing dominos.

---

All three of them were sat around the coffee table enjoying their pizza. Jisung was already on his fifth slice but it was okay because they ordered two boxes anyway. Jungkook was sat opposite taehyung who was so obviously avoiding eye contact with him.

"im getting water, you want any?" jisung asked them as he stood up. They both nodded simultaneously.

When jisung left, jungkook looked at taehyung. "hi taehyung." he smirked, raising a brow.

Taehyung looked at him shyly. "h-hi jungkook." he gulped.

Jungkook laughed lightly at the boys behaviour, shaking his head as he looked at him fondly. Taehyung was biting his lip and just then jisung came back again.

---

"im off to the toilet." jungkook said to jisung, removing his headset.

He lied. He didnt need the toilet he just wanted to talk to taehyung. He crept up the stairs and slowly opened the boys door, not wanting to startle him.

Taehyung was still doodling in his book on the bed, back towards jungkook. Jungkook walked up to him, sitting on the bed not too close to him. Taehyung looked up at him in surprise.

"jungkook?" he mumbled.

"you've been avoiding me." jungkook stated, smirking.

"i-i havent." taehyung said quietly, clutching the pen in his hand.

"is it because of what happened two days ago?" jungkook teased, searching taehyungs face.

Taehyung froze, cheeks turning red. "n-no." he mumbled.

"then look at me." jungkook ordered. His voice went so deep.

Taehyung bit his lip, bringing himself to look at jungkook who was smiling at him.

"you even played pee—"jungkook started to say.

"stop!" taehyung squeaked out. He turned to face jungkook quickly and his pen that was in his hand swiped across jungkooks cheek, creating a big line there. He looked at jungkook with wide eyes and clamped his lips shut to try and not laugh.

Jungkooks facial expression showed he was so done and fed up. He looked at taehyung with a glare though he tried to stop his smile showing. He had a hold on the boys wrist as It was still near his face.

It was silent between the two but then taehyung began to laugh loudly and jungkook narrowed his eyes even more at him.

"you're laughing huh?" jungkook muttered. He grabbed the pen out of taehyungs hand who was still laughing.

Then when jungkook grabbed taehyungs other wrist too and threw him back on the bed, taehyung shut up and suddenly his laughter stopped. He looked up at jungkook with wide eyes as the boy was hovered over him and was so close as well, chests almost touching.

"oh you're not laughing?" jungkook cocked his head to the side. He didnt know he could be this playful, because if it was jisung he would have just punched him.

Taehyung nervously stared at the older. His hands were pinned above his head by jungkooks one hand, the other holding the pen.

He watched as jungkook looked down at him intently, the hand that was holding the pen slowly moving to his face. Taehyung squirmed underneath him, moving his face to the side but jungkook simply smirked as he drew a little moustache on taehyung, laughing at the sight.

Taehyung stopped moving and huffed, lips jutted into a pout. Now jungkooks chest was touching his and taehyung realised just how close they were. He watched jungkook laugh, feeling himself smile a little as the older just looked so beautiful and happy.

Jungkook stopped and looked at taehyung who was in a daze as he kept on smiling. Jungkook raised a brow at him but eventually smiled too, feeling so carefree. 

"you look cuter." jungkook stated, not knowing he just made taehyungs heart beat way faster.

Taehyung blushed and looked away. Jungkook quickly got out his phone and snapped a picture of the younger boy. Taehyung quickly looked at him with wide eyes.

"jungkook." he whined. Jungkook just simply laughed. He was about to remove himself off taehyung but 'someone' had already interrupted them.

"JEON GET YOUR ASS OFF TAEHYUNG RIGHT NOW!"

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Purple or pink?