Thief.

Another day, another town.

You never liked to stay in one place for too long.

But at least this place is pleasant enough, it's a small town with a small marketplace, there's a bunch of stalls neatly forming a circle so you can hop from one to the other without missing any or getting lost in the process.

There's one that's selling pumpkins in the spirit of Halloween, it's run by a cute guy with black hair and freckles, not to mention his smile that could surely light up an entire town. There's one beside him being run by an adorable girl with long pink hair, she's wearing formal Victorian-styled clothing and seemingly selling Halloween costumes. Beside her is a buff male with short burgundy hair, a scarf covering his neck and mouth, he's seemingly selling candies - it's all too clear that this town highly supports Halloween.

Damn, I wish I lived here as a child.

The other stalls are quite ordinary though; selling clothes, music, foods and knock-off jewellery. 

You notice how the two clothing merchants are glaring holes through each other too - one is being run by a girl with ginger hair and the other by a tall woman with blonde hair, the two clearly have a high distaste for each other.

Of course, upon glancing at the names of their stalls, it becomes all too clear why. 

One reads; "Nami's goods."

While the other reads; "Kalifa's better goods." 

Yep, a bit of obvious rivalry going on there.

Suddenly you feel an odd presence by your back, a sudden shift in the air that puts your whole body on guard.

Who--?

"How do you fancy making some easy money?" A gruff yet confident voice murmurs from behind, clearly trying to keep quiet and that just causes you even more discomfort. 

You've been in these situations before and although you don't always make money in the most respectable ways, you've never had sex with somebody to gain your fortune and you do not plan to do so now.

"I'm not sleeping with you. Fuck off." You calmly hiss while peeking over your shoulder at the mystery man but when you see him, apart of you wishes that you had acted as a prostitute, just this once.

He is hot. He's buff as hell, red hair, pretty pale but it only makes his make-up stand out more; black eyeliner and possibly some eyeshadow with a touch of dark lipstick. You've always been a little weak in the knees for men wearing make-up honestly, when you were a teen you had a bit of a thing for Johnny Depp but this man...this redheaded brute is drop-dead gorgeous.

No, [F/n], pull yourself together! You will not become this pervert's sex toy!

Despite scanning his face, you somehow managed to miss how his expression fell into complete bewilderment when you refused to sleep with him, his golden eyes burning holes through your features as he grumbles somewhat in what could be either confusion or irritation, perhaps even both.

"I'm not trying to fuck you, lady. You're not my type." He simply states and just like that, you feel like an arrow had been shot out of his mouth and pierced straight through your heart. "I want a favour from you, a simple one, really."

This bastard thinks he can hurt my ego then ask me to do something for him, what the fuck?!

"Screw you!" 

"That's not very nice, woman." He calmly responds, his eyes drinking in your height and posture observantly as a dangerous grin tugs on his painted lips. "What I'm asking is something simple, I can tell you've done it before."