Bar Fight.

"For the last time, I don't have anything going on with Beckman." Your voice merely a low grumble now as you stare up at your boss, the redhead sat opposite you with a pint of beer, his eyes never leaving the certain grey-haired male however. "Even if I did, it's none of your business."

That was probably a bad choice of words though; Kid's blazing eyes instantly shifting to meet yours but his stare is somehow colder now than ever.

"None of my business?"

"It's not like we're an item!"

"No....just fuckbuddies, obviously." The venomous sarcasm lacing his tone is far too hard to miss as his glare practically burns a hole through your face before averting back toward Benn. "If you wanna screw him then go ahead, get lost."

Huh? Does he want something more with me or not?! The fuck is his problem?

"What the hell is wrong with you tonight, Eustass?"

"How many others are there?" The brute completely ignoring your own question, his orbs not leaving your new and older friend for even a moment as his grasp tightens around the glass of beer in his hand. "You like Katakuri too? Still wanna throw yourself at Portgas D. Ace?"

His angsty attitude is only putting you in a negative mood yourself though, your brows knitting together as you pout up at him and your mouth speaking before you have a chance to stop it.

"Anyone would be better than you."

And just like that; Kid's grip tightens just a little too much around his pint, causing the glass to seemingly erupt in his grasp, shards and beer bursting across the table and also falling into Kid's lap as his scowl deepens.

It takes a second for the scene to process in your mind before your attention flickers down to the redhead's pale hands, noticing how much of the broken glass is now stuck in his skin and causing it to bleed. 

Shit, that has to hurt!

Suddenly your anger melts away as you swiftly grab a napkin from the centre of the table before reaching over, trying to wrap it around his injured hand. "B-Boss, let me--!" As you probably should have expected though, he pulls himself away before giving you a chance to finish your sentence, rising to his feet carelessly. 

"You do whatever you want, I'm heading back." Is all he growls, his stare completely avoiding yours as he makes his way toward the door, not even paying any mind to you as you briskly get up also, following hot on his heels.

"Stop! Let me deal with your hand before it gets any worse!"

Of course, he completely ignores you again.

As he reaches the doors however, somebody else enters the building, only barely nudging into Kid in passing but apparently that's enough to send him over the edge. 

His amber orbs resembling flames now more than ever as they lock onto a tall guy with dark hair, a goatee and a few tattoos, immediately causing the little voice inside your head to break down into panicked screaming.

Please, not right now!

"Watch where you're going, Trafalgar!"

Naturally, the surgeon just looks annoyed by the infuriated thief, his tired eyes looking at your boss like he's merely a piece of dirt before his focus trails down to the male's still-bleeding hand.

"Maybe you should practice what you preach, Eustass-ya. Or you'll get hurt again."

"Oh?" Kid essentially growls whilst pushing you aside and safely out of the way, drawing in the eyes of the other customers as he takes a threatening step toward the raven, his shoulders tensing as he darkly chuckles to himself. "Is that a threat, you little creep? Y'know, I've been thinking of dropping by Rocinante's this week and saying hi...what d'ya think about that?"