The Succession.

You've gotten lucky with this plan, that's for sure.

 Heat and Nami found Scratchmen Apoo almost immediately.

Well, Heat was the one who found him, the poor guy was focusing his attention on everything other than Nami during their little 'dates' so it didn't take him very long to find out where the traitorous chef was at all.

The way you've heard it; Heat didn't even bother ordering the food during the second date before claiming that he had to pee and leaving the table, he was apparently gone for 15 straight minutes before he finally returned, stating that he had infiltrated the kitchen and found that Apoo was working back there.

Now it's your turn visiting the restaurant. 

You're currently waiting to be served at your respected table, wearing a wig and big dark sunglasses as a disguise; you have figured out how you'll be getting Scratchmen fired and it involves replacing a freshly-cooked fish with an out of date one, the thing was found in the trash outside and it absolutely stinks but at least it'll do the trick.

Doflamingo is known to be very firm about screw-ups, if you mess up a job of his then there's no second chance, you're out.

Unless you're an old and loyal employee, then he'll be generous enough to grant a second chance, but considering Apoo hasn't been working here 5 minutes, you just know that won't be the case for him.

You have found that the food gets served through a small window and the waiter collects it when he can before bringing it to the necessary table which makes this much easier for you. 

All you really need to do now is wait until somebody orders fish.

A little blonde waiter quickly approaches you while wearing heels, the boy has a bright smile on his face and a notepad at the ready in his hand with a pen in the other, the ink lightly touching the paper already.

"What can I get for you today?" He politely chimes, you notice the name on his badge after you've taking in his...unusual appearance; Dellinger.

Alright then.

"Can I have...today's special, Dellinger?" You're aware that you should have probably asked for something involving fish so that you could sabotage your own meal and make it easier for yourself but admittedly, you're rather hungry since Kid takes a lot of energy out of you so you'd actually like a proper meal that you can consume while doing this task.

Sorry, guys! A girl's gotta eat!

"Absolutely." The blonde confirms with a friendly grin, despite the fact that his teeth look as sharp as a piranha's. "Is that all?" He adds while writing the request down in his notepad and earning himself a small nod in response before he simply struts away. "Okay, ma'am!"

That boy walks better in heels than I ever could, that's for sure...

Your hand instinctively reaches up to itch your scalp through the wig as the fake hair begins to irritate your skin, due to the loud scratching, you almost miss somebody making the request you've been waiting for all this time in the background.

"Grilled fish? Yes, we do that!" 

Taking a sneaky peek over your shoulder, you spot a man with brown hair in the style of a pompadour, he's sat at the table behind you with a wide smile etched into his features. 

"Is that everything, Thatch?"

"Yeah, thanks!"

The waiter knows his name? He must be a regular...even more reason for Doflamingo to be upset if his meal gets messed up!