Buried.

"I still can't believe you killed him..." Killer grumbles into his palm, the blonde had sent Heat and Wire to dispose of the corpse in a huge forest called Falkreath, it's many miles away from the guild and due to the forest's size, the body won't be found easily.

But that doesn't stop the second in command from complaining, his masked face still buried into his hand as Kid chuckles coldly. 

"Nobody messes with my woman!" The redhead proudly blurts, his arm wrapped around your waist and pulling you firmly into his chest as a grin spreads itself across his painted lips. "He got what he deserved!"

"He might have deserved it, Kid, but now we're fucked! How's he gonna retract his statement when he's dead?!"

The masked man's words draw a small pout to your lips as you silently scold yourself for being so foolish, your teeth instinctively nibbling at the inside of your lip as your anxiety begins kicking in. 

Killer must be tempted to murder me right now!

"Welp, what's done is done!" Kid carelessly voices, the sexy man seemingly still not even mad at you as his hand slips down to pinch your butt subtly. "The authorities will give up looking for me soon!"

"Yeah, and in the meantime, neither of you can step outside."

Despite the fact that Killer's voice is riddled with doom and gloom, Kid snickers while idly pressing his pale nose to your hair, nipping the shell of your ear between his teeth.

"That's fine by me. We'll just have to keep ourselves busy indoors, right Shadow~?" The cheeky implication as well as the handsome thief's little nickname for you sends your heart into overdrive as you slowly nod your head, nestling into his chest comfortably while shuffling yourself into his lap.

You always feel so safe in this man's arms.

Naturally, the only sound to leave Killer's lips is a long and deflated sigh, his hand roughly running through his messy blonde locks as the stress hits him like a train. 

This poor man will be grey by the time he hits 30.

The sound of the hatch opening and soon closing again catching your attention, as well as Kid and Killer's, silencing the room instantly whilst Cade steps out into the hallway to see who it is. 

Since Wire is helping discard of Apoo's body, the younger raven has temporarily taken over the doorman role.

Much to your relief, when the boy reenters the room, he has Heat and Wire following closely behind him and not an intruder. Wire immediately taking this opportunity to return to his shift as 'guard' for the guild whilst Heat makes his way over to the table, his big and dark eyes focused on Kid.

"It has been done."

"And you were vigilant about witnesses?" The redhead simply questions in response. 

"Yes, boss. There were none."

"See, Killer! Nothing to get ya panties in a twist about!" Of course, the blonde only muffles something incoherent from behind his facial coverage, his chin rested thoughtfully on his knuckles. 

At least now you can move on from this whole mess, a somewhat vague smile gracing your lips as you press a quick kiss to Kid's temple before removing yourself from his lap and making your way into the ladies bathroom, you're still covered in the dead man's blood and it's admittedly not the most pleasant substance you've had sprayed on your face so it's about time you wash it away.

You can hear Killer and Kid still discussing their next plan of action in the backround as you leave the table but that's nothing new, they always have to compromise with each other's ideas in order to come up with an arrangement that they can both agree on.