Trafalgar's Assistance.

Once you enter the hospital, your eyes begin to scan the walls, floors and people surrounding you. 

The building looks so dull on the inside, everything is white and overly clean to the point of sparkling, the only colourful things to decorate these walls are health leaflets and signs telling you where to go.

Reception...

Upon approaching the front desk, you spot a young man with brown hair, rummaging around in a bunch of filing cabinets so with a subtle huff, you lean against the counter and patiently decide to wait for him to address you.

Although, luckily for you, a male with blue hair shuffles himself behind the desk also with a small smile playing on his lips. "Hello ma'am, can I help you?"

Instinctively, you read his badge, quickly learning his name before politely speaking to him.

His name is Hiro, okay then.

"Hello, Mr. Hiro, I'm looking for a doctor called Trafalgar Law? He has dark hair, tattoos, always looks angry..." Your description of the man draws a snicker from the receptionist, cutting you off in the process as he waves his hand at you dismissively.

"Say no more, I know who you mean~!" The boy chuckles out, his eyes flickering toward the other receptionist briefly. "Chopper, is Law doing any surgeries right now?"

It's only in this moment that the brunette straightens himself up, his gaze landing on you as an apologetic expression takes over his features, a big pile of (what you can only assume is) patient records in his hands. "Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was just trying to get these! Dr. Trafalgar is currently doing a heart transplant, I'm afraid! Are you his girlfriend?"

"Uh, n--" Hold on, what if they make me wait longer to see him? "Yes! I'm his girlfriend and our house just went up in flames, I need to speak to him urgently!" If you weren't too busy pretending to be distraught, you might have smirked at your own lie, you dare say that you sound very convincing. 

Heh, nailed it!

"Oh my--! I'll get him for you right now!" Hiro blurts immediately before rushing away to get the doctor, leaving poor Chopper alone with you and honestly, the brunette looks a little awkward as he shifts his weight from one foot to the other. 

"I'm uh...sorry to hear about your home..." The cutie stampers out, his eyes filled with genuine sadness as he offers you a small nod of his head. "Law's a friend so if you two need a place to stay, you're both welcome at mine! I've heard a lot about you!"

"Oh? Well, thank you! That's kind of you, I'll see what Law says!"

Jesus. Good thing you've clearly never seen me--I mean her before.

"Come right this way, there should be an empty examination room that you and Law can speak in privately, I'll be sure that Hiro sends him straight there!" The brunette states sweetly, guiding you through a corridor, still holding the many documents in his hands in the process. 

He leads you into a small room with a bed and a few monitors before bidding you adieu and swiftly taking his leave, not that you mind in the slightest though, you'd rather not have to keep up with this lie of your house burning down or whatever.

Boy, Kid's gonna be mad if he ever finds out that I referred to myself as Trafalgar's girlfriend.

Though, you'd be lying if you said that the thought of him getting jealous and trying to remind you of just who you really belong to isn't hot. 

What can you say? A jealous Eustass Kid is always sexy.

A couple of minutes quickly turn into 10 and you find yourself leaning against one of the many counters with a frown etched into your features and your arms crossed over your chest.

Where the hell is he?! I can say that if we were an item and he took this long to come and see me after our home burnt down, I'd be fucking pissed!

Finally, the door opens and your face lights up, an excited grin gracing your lips as Trafalgar enters; the male looks somewhat stressed but his expression quickly falls into a confused scowl when his golden eyes land upon you.

"There you are!" You exclaim with happiness lacing your tone, although it's very brief, you immediately find your irritation once again. "What the fuck took you so long?! Your dog could have been burnt alive for all you know!!"

The surgeon shockingly has little to say during your rant, he's simply just staring at you as if you were some kind of little green alien or something; his tattooed hands tucked inside his pockets and his dark brows knitted together as he glares down at you, it's at this point that you notice there's still a very visible bruise around his eye from the fight with Kid.

"What kind of psychopath lies about being somebody's girlfriend and about their house burning down?"

"I didn't lie about--! Ah, okay, maybe I did but this is important!" The look on Law's face just seems to scream doubt, his brows still furrowed and his eyes still piercing right through you, silently urging you to hurry up and elaborate. "I need you to perform a surgery for the thieves guild!"

"No."

"Oh, c'mon, Trafalgaaah!" You essentially whine as your body hopelessly slumps at his abrupt response, your hands even forming a begging motion as you attempt to convince him. "I came all the way here to ask you in person! And I even pretended to be your girlfriend! No offence but do you know how much the very thought makes my stomach turn?!"

"Likewise, [F/n]-ya. But I'm afraid you've wasted your time, I'm not interested in helping you." 

This piece of shit doctor!

"Well..." You feign a cocky tone while straightening yourself up with a false sense of dignity, a hand resting on your hip as a smirk spreads across your lips. "That's too bad, you would've been allowed to do surgery on Kid but...I guess you're just not interested." You sigh to yourself and turn to head for the door. "Oh well, perhaps I could find another surgeon to--"

"Wait." The raven coldly voices, the request sounding more like a demand as a sinister smirk makes an appearance on his own face and his eyes shine with mischievous intentions. "I'll do the surgery."

Ha, I knew he wouldn't want another surgeon to--Huh? 

What's with that creepy expression?!

"Hold on, I don't like how quickly you changed your mind!"

I feel like this is a mistake!

"Do you want me to do it or not?!"

"Urm...y-yes. I guess."

I don't have much of a choice here!

"Excellent." The surgeon hisses, his smirk only widening and his eyes darkening, the deviousness is radiating from him like smoke from fire. "My shift ends in an hour, then you can take me to the patient."

"...O-Okay, Trafalgar..." 

Yep, Kid is definitely going to kill me!

--------