We're Free.

You can hear the guards all shuffling around outside the cell block, the distant cheers of men all singing about the new year and causing you to fidget nervously as you peek over your shoulder at Kid, immediately noticing how his eyes are glued to your butt.

Of course, typical Kid.

"Alright, Boss." Misael lowly rumbles as the voices grow more distant, the man holding up his wrist and checking his watch before he tucks his hand into his pocket, pulling out a single lockpick. "It's time." 

"Finally!" Both you and Kid huff under your breaths, your eyes meeting the redhead's as you turn around fully, forcing his stare to shift and meet yours as Misael begins to work on the lock. 

You can't help but scan the man's features; the large gash on the side of his head, the dried blood stuck to his pale face, his restless eyes and his bruised skin.

My poor sexy thief...

And with that satisfying click, the cell door swings open while Misael rises back to his feet, checking his watch once again as you rush into the cell and essentially leap into Kid's strong arms. 

"Never scare me like that again, you damn brute!" Your voice muffled into his neck and hands clutching onto him desperately, trying your best to radiate his cold body with your own in the process. "You should have told them it was me!"

He's so beaten up, what exactly did they do to him?!

"Don't be stupid, woman!" Kid harshly grumbles into your hair, knocking your fake guard hat off as his nose presses against your locks and his arms tightening securely around your small frame. "There's no way in hell I'd snitch on anybody in my crew, but I especially wouldn't do so on you!"

You stand for a moment, engulfed in his arms and relishing in his embrace before he finally pulls away a little, his hands sliding to your cheeks and tilting your head back slightly, his lips ghosting over yours faintly as he brusquely removes your fake moustache. 

"You're my girl, nobody else's." And with that, his lips capture yours, the kiss filled with desperation and an intense passion like you've never felt before. 

Your stomach fluttering madly as loud bursts of fireworks and energy explode around, you can even hear distant cheers which leads to Misael tapping on the cell door and disturbing the kiss. Once you begrudgingly break away you notice the multi-coloured flashes of lights splaying out across Kid's face, then Misael's when your focus turns to him, quickly followed by the distant bangs from outside. 

"This is all terribly romantic and whatnot but we have to go! Now!"

Kid naturally shoots his subordinate a glare that seems to scream not to tell him what to do but he accepts the warning nonetheless, releasing you from his arms as he makes his way over to Misael, his hand firmly wrapped around your wrist as he drags you along. 

"Lead the way, ginger." 

"Right over here, ya asshole." Misael mumbles with a short gesture of his hand, hurriedly making his way toward the exit with you and Kid following closely in tow. "Killer said he'll be waiting in a black van outside so you head straight for that vehicle, meanwhile I'll be returning to the guild to take off this disguise." 

Kid only offers a small grunt in response, his fingers tightening around your wrist and his body tensing slightly. 

"Where's the van going?" 

"Just to the guild in Markarth, Heat and Wire said they'll be joining you there in the morning."

We're moving? Is this permanent?