The Rescuers.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror with a pout as you try to straighten out the moustache stuck to your upper lip, Killer doesn't much like the idea of you going into a prison when you've had a sketch done of you already, but he seems to think a disguise will help greatly.

He also left you with some food, hoping that you'll actually eat before going on this little mission but you simply still can't stomach the thought right now and therefore, have given the small meal to your temporary partner in crime.

Your eyes casting over to the man in question as he leans in close to the mirror, carefully drawing a large X on his chin and seemingly sensing your stare instantly. 

"What?" 

He doesn't even take the time to look at you, simply pulling away from his reflection when the cross is finished and tucking the pen into the make-up bag that Bonney had let you guys borrow for your disguises. 

"Why does your disguise seem more fleshed out than mine?" Your question naturally does nothing to impress the guy at all, his brows noticeably furrowing as his eyes finally land on your smaller figure, his restless fingers now adjusting his shirt. 

You would have asked where the guild got such convincing guard outfits but quite frankly, you think it'll be a hopeless question to ask. 

They're thieves, after all.

"I'm aiming to look like a certain undercover officer, so if anybody asks or if you need to speak to me, address me as Lieutenant Commander Diez Drake." 

"Diez Drake? As in the crate carrier?! He's an undercover officer?!"

"Yeah, I thought you'd know that." The male carelessly murmurs before finally turning to you with his arms open and a confident smirk etched into his features. "How do I look?"

"Well, your hair is a little more ginger than his, you're obviously a little shorter than him and you don't have a chin as manly as he does--"

"Lady, I'm not looking to be his clone! Do y'think it'll trick the guards or not?"

"Sure, they're pretty stupid after all."

Misael merely sighs at your response but accepts it nonetheless, the man approaching you and 'fixing' your petty officer hat somewhat - more like making it look more scruffy, before his smirk slowly turns into more of a smile while he backs away to examine your appearance more thoroughly. "There, they'll think you're a recruit now for sure!"

He has an odd accent...

"Where are you from again?" 

"Again? I never told you to begin with."

Of course he's going to be secretive, he's a criminal...

"You sound a little Irish." 

You notice the male's brow twitch at your observation but he doesn't exactly comment on it at all, only grunting to himself as he makes his way toward the guild's exit, gesturing for you to follow him. 

What you don't expect is for his voice to suddenly change; "Don't worry, lady, I'll be sure to sound convincing." Your eyes just about jump out of your skull at the man's impression, he sounds just like Diez Drake himself.

Albeit, you've only spoken to the crate carrier once or twice in passing, but he definitely sounds similar to that.

How the hell did he do that?!

You notice Killer lingering in the corridor leading out into the vault, the blonde seemingly nervous tonight judging by his impatient fingers tapping on his bicep as he holds his arms crossed over his chest. You don't miss how he stops Misael in his tracks either, leaning in close to the guy's ear and muffling something that you can't quite make out.